Debate Is Donald Trump a Time Traveler?

Lennie5

Remember:

1.Bitja On the planet Earth, where people, animals, and everything else including plants belong to the category of "creatures of light", which can not travel through time, because this molecular structure does not allow this.
2. All theories and other fantasies are negative and do not lead to discovery!
3. Travel takes place in the fifth dimension, so you must first die and leave the physical body.
4. I personally am a traveler who walks with ghosts and I know how it works.
That's a lot of words to say precisely nothing

Rudi

You can write anything you want -
For my concepts and my visions, Donald Trump will be the best president of America.

I'm walking with ghosts :

Rudi

Remember:

1.Bitja On the planet Earth, where people, animals, and everything else including plants belong to the category of "creatures of light", which can not travel through time, because this molecular structure does not allow this.
2. All theories and other fantasies are negative and do not lead to discovery!
3. Travel takes place in the fifth dimension, so you must first die and leave the physical body.
4. I personally am a traveler who walks with ghosts and I know how it works.
That's a lot of words to say precisely nothing

The time of truth will begin, so do not speak nonsense!

I walk with ghosts:

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 2
I'll admit I shrugged this one off at first last year simply because I didn't have time to read over those books. I've only skimmed them at this point but boy do the little pieces add up to a lot when you take into account the 2 books (by the same author!) and Trumps family connection to Teslas last 15+ years of work.

Trumps Uncle worked for MIT, no dope, you've got to be really smart just to walk in the door. Let alone having links to Tesla too.

I think the odds of all the consistencies played out in real time alone are impossible to dispute.

This one can not be a "coincidence".