Is Einstein Proven Wrong At Last?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Any proof that Einstein was proven wrong will never see the light of day. The educational community has already seen to that. Einstein's theory of relativity is being taught as fact in the schools.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Einstein - I don't know about that. Perhaps Albert Einstein could be proven at least somewhat wrong sometime in the future, as long as Donald Trump goes ahead with educational reform. After all, I have a hunch he will push for that and numerous other reforms once he becomes President next year.

Bottom line: Never say never.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein - I don't know about that. Perhaps Albert Einstein could be proven at least somewhat wrong sometime in the future, as long as Donald Trump goes ahead with educational reform. After all, I have a hunch he will push for that and numerous other reforms once he becomes President next year.

Bottom line: Never say never.

I have a history of being proved wrong. Especially on predictions. So I would prefer in this instance too to be proven wrong.

I'm just showing how corrupt the educational community really is. Just look at their recent stance on the discovery of gravity waves.

Harte

Guy is an idiot, clearly doesn't understand how light is fully explained by orthogonal transverse waves, and he's blaming Einstein for Maxwell's explanation (which, by the way, works for EVERY application ever measured.)

Harte