Is everyone psychic?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Hello, all... :) I wanted your opinions...I truly believe people possess psychic abilities, I even think we all have them to an extent, from "I knew you would say that" to "I had a feeling about that", and even "dejà vu"... Is it all connected? Is everyone psychic to a point? Do we all possess that "something" in our minds that can connect to that "something" in other's minds? Or, is it more of a spiritual connection, rather than mental? Either way, can these abilities be taught or strengthened? And if so, how? Thanks in advance! :)

Lord-Reika

we are connected threw the unconscious mind yes i agree all people possess the ability to access these abilities some at higher levels that others however if concepts of other abilities are figured out can be adapted or learned...

walt willis

YES!
Many people lose that ability as they age and some people have more of it than others, but we are all connected to the Quantum world as one.
Be carful what you eat and think...
Thoughts are much more powerful then most folks know, and some people have more energy then they should.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Thanks for responding... :) Now my question also is, can one who has "greater" or stronger psychic abilities use them to manipulate others?

darka1404

No there are some that are not psychic in any way just as some can not see others def but they often have other abilities. Plus define psychic persons who use other to see are not they are mediums. True psi is self contained when I have been called to use my abilities I use the energy around me if I need to deal whit a dead murder then I follow the energy an see that an what the person saw a medium just ask them there selfs. Each to there own gifts don't try to be something you are not if you are be one. Personally I am but so has every male in my line as far back as any one knows granddad was a water witch dad me grand mother was a full blood

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I thought mediums could also contact those who are in the "spirit" world? Or a person who can "channel" through others? Mediums are an interesting topic as well, and I'd love to discuss them if anyone wants...But I mean psychic as in the ability to read, feel or experience another's thoughts or feelings... telepathy... And I agree, and think we all have it, some more than others, or maybe some just are more aware of it than others...

walt willis

Thanks for responding... :) Now my question also is, can one who has "greater" or stronger psychic abilities use them to manipulate others?

Yes! I am sorry to say that there are those that have the greater ability that do use it to cause harm to others.

There are also people that use their greater ability to stop them...

They are called sheepdogs, otherwise know as cops, firefighters, and other emergency services folks.

Be thankful that there is a balance in nature and that sometimes the world gets out of balance.

All it takes is for more good kind people to believe in the power of prayer...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Yes! I am sorry to say that there are those that have the greater ability that do use it to cause harm to others.

There are also people that use their greater ability to stop them...

They are called sheepdogs, otherwise know as cops, firefighters, and other emergency services folks.

Be thankful that there is a balance in nature and that sometimes the world gets out of balance.

All it takes is for more good kind people to believe in the power of prayer...
Do you mean "cops" in a literal sense? Actual police officers?