Is Google And Nasa Hiding Nibiru?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I stumbled upon this subject on a few other forums and we already talked about this here not so long ago. Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru ?

We heard before of Google hiding UFO landing places, secret base entrances and other structures or objects we might see from space that they don't what us to. The same goes with Nasa, as a lot of people believe they faked the moon landings, that they are aware of ETs and such. It seems Google and the NASA might have access to information regarding Nibiru and other near Earth objects that we might encounter in the near future.

What if they are hiding the truth ?

Here are a few pictures to start with:
2.jpg
1.jpg

First, Nibiru should be visible only from the southern hemisphere because it's coming from underneath the solar system. I didn't check myself on Google Sky what was wrong with the spot where Nibiru is allegedly located, but it seems it'd be the only blanked out area of the entire sky.

Is it the first time Nibiru gets around here ? Some pretend it came here many times before and is the Annunaki's home planet (See Harte's Annunaki thread). Some people even pretend one of its moon destroyed the planet that was located between Mars and Jupiter, and turned it into the asteroid belt.

3.jpg

Here's a video about pictures of Nibiru and how these guys might want to hide the truth:
What if Nibiru is real and coming towards the Earth ? NASA said many times a massive planet might be lurking in the outer reaches of the solar system, in the Oort Cloud. I assume that if NASA theorize such a body might exist, means they didn't find it yet. What if they did actually find it and they knew it's coming our way ? Would they let people know about it and create mass panic ? A lot of people have a hard time believing in ETs, imagine if they knew all of the sudden that a massive planet or brown dwarf was coming this way with its bunch of moons along with the Annunakis. The elites would lose control, obviously.​

So, is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru ? Do they know about it and hide the truth ?

thedude

That sounds plausible, pretty awesome. I liked Sitchins books I don't care what people say about it. It's logical and there are waaay to many coincidences for not to mean something even without the debunked evidence.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Definitely, there are too many coincidences. My logic tells me Nibiru is a hoax, it doesn't exist. Then I start looking a bit deeper and find all kind of weird theories and lots of details coming out as little coincidences here and there.

I have no idea if Nibiru is real, let alone if NASA and Google hide it. But I know for sure that people all over the Internet must be talking about it for a reason. What's that reason, I don't know. It might be because it's a well elaborated hoax. Or it might be because there's actually something out there coming our way or not.

MadMikeyB

I was always enthralled by the Nibiru story, but the same stories always said Nibiru wouldn't pass close enough to earth to be of any threat. That it passes once every 2 millenia on the other side of saturn to us, so it poses very little threat.

No matter about Google and NASA hiding it, in 2011 we should be able to see Nibiru clearer than Mars in the night sky, they can't hide that which we see with our own eyes.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I can't believe it's that big and that amateur astronomers, let alone ordinary people can't see it and report it. If it's to pass so close to the Earth and if it's so big, we should see it coming a pretty long time before it actually passes by. Right ?

Then they say we can't see it because it comes from underneath the solar system...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well we need someone in the south to have ah look see:confused: do we have any members from south of the equator???? it bein summer here in the mid west I look up . but this whole 13th planet thing is wierd so much has been said to be caused by it's passing if it even exsist I just don't know

shield

If the planet is so far away wouldnt it take years to get here and wouldnt it get caught in an orbit with the sun like the rest of the planets. This is my first time hearing about nibiru and the annunaki (which I still don't understand) and the planet that supposedly exploded and created the asteroid belt. Its not exactly something they teach you in middle school and early high school. Can you post more information on this or get me a site (other then Wikipedia) that I could use to find out more>

shield

and
If the planet is so far away wouldnt it take years to get here and wouldnt it get caught in an orbit with the sun like the rest of the planets. This is my first time hearing about nibiru and the annunaki (which I still don't understand) and the planet that supposedly exploded and created the asteroid belt. Its not exactly something they teach you in middle school and early high school. Can you post more information on this or get me a site (other then Wikipedia) that I could use to find out more>
also about elenin ive never heard of that either

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yup, it's so far away, we'd see it for a very long time before it actually gets here, especially since it's supposed to be a pretty massive object. I still don't get that part, how could they hide that. Hide something in the sky? That doesn't sound right. Many defend those theories on other websites like GLP though. It sure makes you wonder if there's actually something going on regarding that topic.