Is hell real?

Freak Show

Get two children of every race the age of 3 and put them into a stadium. Then ask each of them a series of questions. 1. Who do you hate. What religion are you.Where is hell. Do you think you're going there. Ask them all kinds of questions and you'll get the same answers. (They don't know).. Why, because everything they will know will be taught to them, like who to hate, and what hell is. If religion never taught you about hell, would you know if it existed?

TimeFlipper

For many years i have had the distinct feeling that Hell could actually be here on Earth!...We see lots of evil things done to each other like murders, rapes, paedophilia, vicious attacks....We have diseases where people suffer excruciating pains before dying...We have wars from which millions of people throughout the centuries have been killed or die after from their wounds...There has not been a single day free from wars for many centuries, which is a horrific statistic...im sure you could add to my list..

Freak Show

all of which comes down to power or so called power gained. But what is that power worth since you can't take it with you when you die. So why have it. Power struggle is not hell

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
For many years i have had the distinct feeling that Hell could actually be here on Earth!...We see lots of evil things done to each other like murders, rapes, paedophilia, vicious attacks....We have diseases where people suffer excruciating pains before dying...We have wars from which millions of people throughout the centuries have been killed or die after from their wounds...There has not been a single day free from wars for many centuries, which is a horrific statistic...im sure you could add to my list..

I would at least like to know what possible crime I could have committed to deserve a life sentence in hell.

Freak Show

if you havn't yet nor will you, then why bother knowing something you don't need to. But usually the people who need to know don't care

Falkon303

if you havn't yet nor will you, then why bother knowing something you don't need to. But usually the people who need to know don't care

Have you ever heard about Elon Musk's theory that we are all living in a computer simulation? It really got me thinking, if this is true, there is more than likely a giant log file that tracks our very thoughts and actions. I am not saying that it's a reason for good behavior (fear of repercussion), but if it's true, spirits/beings will likely have to be accountable for their decisions and behavior. It's hard to know what's next and maybe I am just being a romantic believing in some form of universal justice but there's a bitter part of me that wants the knowingly corrupt to pay for what they inflict on others in some way, even if that's just growing out of it. Sweet bike btw Freak Show.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Lower levels of the Astral.

If your actions and thought processes are not of the light then you will naturally gravitate there and associate with like minded entities.

Goodness and light is the only way to evolve.. and I'm not talking about religion here. You don't need a religion to gauge your goodness, you should just know what is right or wrong.

Be the greatest version of you!

Falkon303

Lower levels of the Astral.

If your actions and thought processes are not of the light then you will naturally gravitate there and associate with like minded entities.

Goodness and light is the only way to evolve.. and I'm not talking about religion here. You don't need a religion to gauge your goodness, you should just know what is right or wrong.

Be the greatest version of you!

That's an interesting belief, thanks.

TimeFlipper

Have you ever heard about Elon Musk's theory that we are all living in a computer simulation? It really got me thinking, if this is true, there is more than likely a giant log file that tracks our very thoughts and actions. I am not saying that it's a reason for good behavior (fear of repercussion), but if it's true, spirits/beings will likely have to be accountable for their decisions and behavior. It's hard to know what's next and maybe I am just being a romantic believing in some form of universal justice but there's a bitter part of me that wants the knowingly corrupt to pay for what they inflict on others in some way, even if that's just growing out of it. Sweet bike btw Freak Show.

Yes i have thought the same as you for several years, but i prefer to think as Snake Plisken does, but with a religious overtone..

I believe the movie "Tron" first brought about awareness that we could exist within a computer simulation, and that the whole universe is actually nothing but a 2 dimensional hologram, even though we perceive it as 3 dimensional..that wasnt shown in the Tron movie..