Is it a orb?

• Yes, explain why you think this is an orb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it´s just dust

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelaox

hi i'm a guy which has a IP-CAM which used to record through the night at my home or at my friend home, we belive that we are being haunted by a ghost or a demon but many things indicates that theres is a demon, things disappear and reappear in a different place and pounding on the walls and it smells even rotten sometimes, we have played Oujia-board a few times, this has been going on for a few years now. PM me if you want to ask me or want to see more.

Here is the link: Dropbox - Orb.avi

Wee

Are you sure it is a demon? Smell is a big indicator....but it isn't always conclusive. I know I always say this, but Ouija boards shouldn't be "played" with. They are a very powerful tool of communication. It drives me crazy when people say I "Played" with a ouija board. You probably let something in that is now attached to the home. When it becomes attached, you not only have to have an exorcism to remove the entity, but you have to close that portal you opened. That ouija board now has an open door, and it is letting in whatever it wants, whether you are "playing" with it now or not. Seriously, be careful. Keep your emotions in check, and get rid of it if you suspect it is a negative entity. The last thing you want it to do is attach itself to you or someone else.

BlastTyrant

A demon is a hell of a claim! And i agree with Wee, don't ever "Play" with a ouija board they are not to be trifled with and are not toys! There are other forms of communication available besides one of them and there is a good chance that you may have let something far more sinister in the house by dicking around with a Ouija board.

The sounds and stuff moving can just be a typical intelligent haunting and smells are often associated with not only the type of ghost, but how they were in a past life a rotten smell can mean the entity was a mean person when he was living. A demon you're more likely to get a Sulfer smell and it isn't going to hide and move things it is going to attack you, marks, scratches and overall fear is a sign of a demon, and usually they will shown them self's to you as they have no fear and usually seeing one makes the person the main target for the demon

As for the Movie i would say dust, it moves in a straight pattern and with orbs i follow the rule if you zoom in on them you can see faces in the orbs this just appears to be dust.

Zelaox

Are you sure it is a demon? Smell is a big indicator....but it isn't always conclusive. I know I always say this, but Ouija boards shouldn't be "played" with. They are a very powerful tool of communication. It drives me crazy when people say I "Played" with a ouija board. You probably let something in that is now attached to the home. When it becomes attached, you not only have to have an exorcism to remove the entity, but you have to close that portal you opened. That ouija board now has an open door, and it is letting in whatever it wants, whether you are "playing" with it now or not. Seriously, be careful. Keep your emotions in check, and get rid of it if you suspect it is a negative entity. The last thing you want it to do is attach itself to you or someone else.

I think it has stuck to me and my friends, for it does not matter wherever we are, so something is happening. The thing about smell, we have felt a few times, Egg-odor but that could mean was that his neighbor has cooked something with egg we have not investigated this yet

Zelaox

A demon is a hell of a claim! And i agree with Wee, don't ever "Play" with a ouija board they are not to be trifled with and are not toys! There are other forms of communication available besides one of them and there is a good chance that you may have let something far more sinister in the house by dicking around with a Ouija board.

The sounds and stuff moving can just be a typical intelligent haunting and smells are often associated with not only the type of ghost, but how they were in a past life a rotten smell can mean the entity was a mean person when he was living. A demon you're more likely to get a Sulfer smell and it isn't going to hide and move things it is going to attack you, marks, scratches and overall fear is a sign of a demon, and usually they will shown them self's to you as they have no fear and usually seeing one makes the person the main target for the demon

As for the Movie i would say dust, it moves in a straight pattern and with orbs i follow the rule if you zoom in on them you can see faces in the orbs this just appears to be dust.

Well, to say that it is a demon is a bit too much i think , because we have not researched this so much,
but we can hear the bang on the walls, especially at night, in the morning, we wake up to it throws something at us