Is it possible to predict future?

Minita

What it takes to predict future?, starting from Nostradamus, the fact of the matter is that he didn't really predict future. He was not a physician, nor a prophet, he was just smart enough to logically place his thinking and to make assumptions about possible destruction in the future and mark his readings as just anything any person could understand and make of it on his own. Eg: Hister prediction was in no way referring to Hitler. Did Nostradamus Predicted Doomsday Because of ‘Gangnam Style’?

"From the calm morning, the end will come
When of the dancing horse
the number of circles will be 9."

Be it Astrology,Tarot reading, does it really work? Anyone here have any kind of experience or something to share, i would love to hear.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
What it takes to predict future?, starting from Nostradamus, the fact of the matter is that he didn't really predict future. He was not a physician, nor a prophet, he was just smart enough to logically place his thinking and to make assumptions about possible destruction in the future and mark his readings as just anything any person could understand and make of it on his own. Eg: Hister prediction was in no way referring to Hitler. Did Nostradamus Predicted Doomsday Because of ‘Gangnam Style’?

"From the calm morning, the end will come
When of the dancing horse
the number of circles will be 9."

Be it Astrology,Tarot reading, does it really work? Anyone here have any kind of experience or something to share, i would love to hear.

Why do you think you can not predict to future?

Minita

May be i have doubts about predicting future, you tell me how is it possible.

Samstwitch

What it takes to predict future?, starting from Nostradamus, the fact of the matter is that he didn't really predict future. He was not a physician, nor a prophet, he was just smart enough to logically place his thinking and to make assumptions about possible destruction in the future and mark his readings as just anything any person could understand and make of it on his own.

That's a very blatant statement that many people would disagree with. You weren't there, and didn't personally know Nostradamus, so you're not qualified to say this as matter-of-fact. It's your guess, not "fact of the matter". (Nothing personal meant by my statement.)

Anyone here have any kind of experience or something to share, i would love to hear.

Predicting the future is possible. I've done it countless times over several decades. Sometimes I just 'knew' things, sometimes I had precognitive dreams, and sometimes it was a combination of research and intuition.

When I was younger I had the gift much stronger than I do now. It was health issues that affected it.

Weeeeee_Zard

Of course you can predict the future, like a "cold reading".

It's the base of our intelligence, we make business with mathematical predictions, trajectory of planets and other objects.

Now, there is a more specific way of doing so that some people claim to be able to do... I would consider the possibility if there is evidence.

A thought before an incident is difficult to account for, that is why people usually write it down to use it as evidence. But, it's difficult to know when a though is a premonition.

Samstwitch

To be clear, when I saw or knew the future, it was never a "cold reading". I had done it ever since I was a very little girl. But as I said, I had the gift much stronger when I was in better health.

DEFINITION OF COLD READING

Cold reading is a series of techniques used by mentalists, psychics, fortune-tellers, mediums and illusionists to determine or express details about another person, often in order to convince them that the reader knows much more about a subject than they actually do. Without prior knowledge of a person, a practiced cold reader can still quickly obtain a great deal of information about the subject by analyzing the person's body language, age, clothing or fashion, hairstyle, gender, sexual orientation, religion, race or ethnicity, level of education, manner of speech, place of origin, etc. Cold readers commonly employ high probability guesses about the subject, quickly picking up on signals from their subjects as to whether their guesses are in the right direction or not, and then emphasizing and reinforcing any chance connections the subjects acknowledge while quickly moving on from missed guesses.

Minita

I wrote fact of the matter because sometime ago i had seen a biography or read somewhere that the evidences say that he was fake. It is not my personal opinion. I too had got an instinct about the happening in the future but just a couple of times in life. But my doubt comes when we have several choices to choose from then the future would be entirely different based on certain choices. So in that case even though you predict future your action may contradict it sometimes creating a new situation.

Samstwitch

I too had got an instinct about the happening in the future but just a couple of times in life. But my doubt comes when we have several choices to choose from then the future would be entirely different based on certain choices. So in that case even though you predict future your action may contradict it sometimes creating a new situation.

These "choices to choose from" are called 'forks in the road'. If you choose one way, your life will go in one direction. If you choose another way, your life will go in an entirely different direction. In my lifetime, I have had this experience a few times where something specific is happening, and I see the possible directions that the future can go, and they are in opposite directions. In those times, my decision as to what I chose to do determined which direction my life went. I called these times in my life 'a fork in the road'. They were very difficult decisions to make...and I did not always choose the right one.

HDRKID

Here is something that is inevitable about your early efforts as a remote viewer. They will make you cringe. Basically, people will improve. In fact, if you do not see better every year... Well, that is always a very bad sign.

OK so here is my most important tip for you. Practice every day in every year. Learn your craft because seeing the future might help you survive.