Is N. Korea a Pawn for attack by China or Russia? (John's World)

Leslie

I somewhat remember John's talk about Russia and China attacking the US. Do you think N. Korea could be a diversion?
Russia flew over our air space with nukes. China is bombarding our universities and corporate webpages looking for patents, cures and protected material.
Russia and China are sticking by N. Korea. Do you think they are using N. Korea as a pawn and diversion for the strikes John spoke of?

Samstwitch

I somewhat remember John's talk about Russia and China attacking the US. Do you think N. Korea could be a diversion?
Russia flew over our air space with nukes. China is bombarding our universities and corporate webpages looking for patents, cures and protected material.
Russia and China are sticking by N. Korea. Do you think they are using N. Korea as a pawn and diversion for the strikes John spoke of?

Could be. I wouldn't be surprised if China wanted N. Korea to spark a War with the USA so they can nuke us.

TimeTravel_00

I think that you are dead on. At the very least, they have diverted our media away from the conflict surrounding, Syria, Afghanistan, Israel, and Iran. I have long speculated that our computer technology, manufactured in China, contains a backdoor switch that allows the Chinese to access and disable our systems from afar. The Russians have a lot invested in Iran and Syria. China has a lot invested in North Korea. I'm not entirely sure that a joint coalition of Chinese, Russian, North Korean, and Iranian forces, would not attack the US immediately after China dumps U.S. treasury bond holdings. If our dollar is worthless, we are little more than a military threat to the rest of the world. A time traveler supposedly once said: "The allied enemies of the US will rise up and show themselves when the US is at its weakest moment."