1. Dismiss Notice

Is NASA creating devastating hurricanes?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies and Cover-ups' started by Physics vs Jaden, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Physics vs Jaden

Physics vs Jaden Awesome and Premium Member

With Hurricane Irma barreling towards Florida. And seeing all the politicians and just normal people linking the hurricanes to climate change, it made me wonder, is NASA creating these devastating hurricanes? So, as we all know by this point, NASA is a firm believer in Global Warming. And, as we all know (well, for the older users), most people on this site don't buy into climate change, me being one of them. So, what I'm asking is, has NASA created these hurricanes, such as Irma. Well, first we need to Time Travel, back to the year 2011. NASA has created a machine that produces clouds and makes it rain an hour or so later. Now, this is only what WE, the public know at this point, they could've created it years ago at that point but just decided to release it then for political reasons/gain. So, at the very least, they've had 6 years of possible innovation to creating a device that could make a hurricane, and to be honest, I'm sure this machine alone can create one. But, what would be NASA's purpose for making catastrophic hurricanes like Irma and Harvey? Simple. To push their climate change agenda. Well, we've had, so far, Hurricane Franklin (Made Landfall), Hurricane Gert (No landfall), Hurricane Harvey (Made Landfall), Hurricane Irma (Made Landfall), and Hurricane Jose (Which may or may not make landfall). Either way, the point I am trying to get across is that at the VERY LEAST 4 out of the 6 hurricanes will make landfall, more likely 5 though. However, if we go back to a completely random year, 1976 (Don't know why then but it was just random). In 1976, there were 6 hurricanes in total. Of those 6 hurricanes, 1 eventually made landfall, not even with hurricane winds though. So, what am I trying to say by this? I'm saying they are making hurricanes at the right times ex. Now, with Irma, when it's perfect conditions (No atmospheric winds to break it down) They make Hurricanes destined to hit landfall. They do this because they want to be able to say, see, we told you, global warming is a thing.
    Anyways that's just me, tell me any possible flaws I could address
    Also link to Cloud Rain Maker Thingy 3000:

Opmmur likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Harte

Harte Senior Member

Sure.
    And NASA went back in time to create the Great Miami Hurricane in the 1920's.

Harte

vitokogvy and TnWatchdog like this.

4. TnWatchdog

TnWatchdog Senior Member Premium

Dang...I didn't know that!

5. Physics vs Jaden

Physics vs Jaden Awesome and Premium Member

Just an idea man you don't have to believe it

truthspiller and Opmmur like this.
  6. Harte

Harte Senior Member

The point being that nobody has to "create" this sort of storm.
    So the idea is a non-starter.

Harte

PaulaJedi likes this.
  7. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Hartey is taking the piss Dawg ;) :D..

8. jcolanzi

jcolanzi Senior Member

The technology is supposedly there, but I doubt they're doing it.

If they are it wasn't well thought out, because the hurricanes have increased Trump's popularity.

The worrisome part about the Florida hurricane, is the nuclear plants along the path.

TnWatchdog likes this.
  9. Opmmur

Opmmur Time Travel Professor Premium

I was thinking about three storms in a row is not normal. I was also thinking what if some
    people or hostile countries were behind these three mega storms. The water temperature
    is also very warm one newscast said that the ocean water was 89°F in the area these three
    hurricanes came to life. I know of a couple groups that are actually working on weather
    modification with some major successes. These are good people producing rain in drought
    stricken areas around the world.

Physics vs Jaden likes this.
  10. Opmmur

Opmmur Time Travel Professor Premium

I personally do not think NASA would have anything to do with whether modifications
    around the world.

Physics vs Jaden likes this.
  11. jcolanzi

jcolanzi Senior Member