Is Planet Earth Growing?

Max X

Is Planet Earth Growing?

To be honest, I wrote and published this article some place else. Feel free to comment but I reply only to positive remarks.

The Growing Hollow Earth: the secret behind dinosaurs' extinction.

There is plenty of data everything on this fascinating universe of ours is moving ahead, progressing, and growing, that the cosmos as a whole is expanding like a balloon thus forcing stars and galaxies to move further apart from each other.

By evidence it is concluded the Earth is expanding, that 200 million years ago the planet was much smaller, its surface area only one third of that of today. The planet's continents were together as one landmass but that the it broke off as the resultant of that expansion which continues today.

The facts regarding planet Earth's growth is irrefutable and scientifically verified but it implicates, since it would not grow otherwise, the absolute hollowness of the planet. So what we have here is a growing hollow earth where its increased gravitational force culminates in the extinction of very large and heavy reptiles: now called dinosaurs.

There is a distinction between expansion, and growth: Expanding hollow objects will eventually brake apart; yet the growing process of planets, moons and stars implies that new matter is being constantly created.

See on You Tube Neil Adams' logical deductions regarding a growing hollow Earth that evidently led to the dinosaurs' extinction.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That one is a classic, thought about it today for no reason. To be honest, I don't buy it, but I think it's pretty interesting that the continents would fit like that. Maybe it's not completely impossible. But then, the earth would need quite a bit of new matter to grow like that, right, or be hollow?

What do you guys think of this theory?