Is Planet X Biblical?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Is Planet X Biblical?
BY: Gill Broussard

Is Planet-7X Real & Is It Biblical?

My main focus is to inform viewers of new findings in the field of Biblical astronomy and how these resulting anomalies correlate to biblical records. Three years of research along with astronomical software models of each event that have a repeating overlay to a depth and degree to which the data cross-validated itself was beyond expectations! Videos Include Charts, graphs and other data supporting the existence of a “mystery planet” which I call Planet-7X (for 7 times Earth’s diameter).

There is very strong evidence indicating it’s IMMINENT END TIME APPEARANCE.

The link and video's: Is Planet X Biblical?

Poison Pen

Oh boy! How many times do chicken littles have to be told that Nibiru/Planet X does not exist. Never has and is not out there now. I looked at the link and all I had to do was see the title of the site. Just looking for a way to justify bible prophecy if you ask me and no one is.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
While we don't have proof of its existence, we didn't have definitive proof that it doesn't exist either.

I doubt it's real, but I like to imagine there's still a lot of unknown stuff in our own solar system. :)

Poison Pen

While we don't have proof of its existence, we didn't have definitive proof that it doesn't exist either.

I doubt it's real, but I like to imagine there's still a lot of unknown stuff in our own solar system. :)

I can see how that thinking may work and there is nothing wrong with it. And I agree that there are still a lot of unknown things out there. But things like this are only done to create panic especially on sites like that. Its their way of winning converts to christianity. Bottom line its a religious scare tactic. Back in 2012 there was a message board dedicated to the 12/21/12 scare. It was basically created to calm peoples fears. The number of people that thought this Planet X was going to come crashing into earth was unreal! All this is not only the Mayan calendar. Zacharia Sitchin purposed this Planet X/ Nibiru theory that this super race called the Annuaki came from this Planet X or Nibiru. A lot of people have called into question Sitchins translations of the cuneiform text.