Debate Is radionics for manifesting a placebo? and other manifestation methods?

dustin255

Over the course of using many manifestation techniques I noticed a placebo on some where because your doing it you believe it's gonna happen so, you think more positive than negative and that's the only thing that changes.

For example, If I am poor on the street and looking for money and use the manifestation techniques (Radionics, or Mediation Manifestation). Will I do better begging because I have a more positive mindset and I am expecting something? or Will a rich person come by and give me $1000 dollars?

Is radionics the same or is it different?

Taoist

Hello' dustin:

Now, if an individual has a drop of blood of another, or a piece of hair, saliva, or a picture of another entity, and places this in the Radionics machine and sends certain thought-forms through this object, by attuning the machine to the vibration of his blood, saliva, picture or hair or fingernails; the attuning of the machine to the vibration of this object belonging to another individual where in the operators mind is focusing on this part and sending a thought for purposes of healing, then that other individual will be affected by the Psychotronic energies emitted from that machine.

That this is the essential basic principle of Radionic Technology or that which is known as Radionics.

In Light & Harmony TAOIST

dustin255

Hello' dustin:

Now, if an individual has a drop of blood of another, or a piece of hair, saliva, or a picture of another entity, and places this in the Radionics machine and sends certain thought-forms through this object, by attuning the machine to the vibration of his blood, saliva, picture or hair or fingernails; the attuning of the machine to the vibration of this object belonging to another individual where in the operators mind is focusing on this part and sending a thought for purposes of healing, then that other individual will be affected by the Psychotronic energies emitted from that machine.

That this is the essential basic principle of Radionic Technology or that which is known as Radionics.

In Light & Harmony TAOIST

How is that relevant? I'm talking about manifesting not healing.

Itheblaze

So everyone can be their own Genie. I believe some laws can be bent a little but not all the time. I mean, we'd all be lotto winners by the end of the month. There is a cause an effect. The rich person you want to influence to give a beggar a 1,000 dollars, didn't get that 1,000 himself begging. Either he was born into money, married money, or worked up from the lowly mailroom. Except Hollywood of course, who sold their soul for fame and fortune. You'd have to deep-throat in flattery to get a dime from them.

TimeFlipper

So everyone can be their own Genie. I believe some laws can be bent a little but not all the time. I mean, we'd all be lotto winners by the end of the month. There is a cause an effect. The rich person you want to influence to give a beggar a 1,000 dollars, didn't get that 1,000 himself begging. Either he was born into money, married money, or worked up from the lowly mailroom. Except Hollywood of course, who sold their soul for fame and fortune. You'd have to deep-throat in flattery to get a dime from them.
Blimey..deep throating for a dime?? unheard of ::LOL:::D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I helps us with abilities we already have. While I don't believe it's a placebo effect, I agree that it might look like one.

correction123

I used radionics for 15 years going and I used the Hieronymus Medical Analyzer and the second one was and still being used the SE-5 1000 spectral analyzer device. I program the SE-5 what I want I use specific wording and place that into its software then the software routes that request back through the SE-5 and out the rub plate and outer coils. The software does nothing but stores and transmits the information into the SE-5's CPU.

Bottom line does it work! Yes! And guess what without me interfering! The only part of me that's used is the constructing of the program itself but as far as the transmission goes I have nothing to do with it! Yet it brings positive and absolutes to pass, that is when I get the time to use it.