Is the Denver Airport Mustang the Golden Horse at the End of Time?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I searched a bit on Google for information about this golden horse sculpture, statue that was allegedly seen by scientists taking part in the Montauk project when visiting the year 6037. I couldn't find much, except links to various HDRKID blogs and a few other websites or forum topics about the Montauk project itself.

Then, I found this thread in the search results: http://paranormalis.com/threads/a-time-line-of-the-montauk-project.132/

There was a topic on GLP talking about it too.

One really interesting part is that he says they were sending kids into the year 6037 A.D. where they were exploring a desolate ruined city and found a golden statue of a horse with strange runic writing on the pedestal. Their mission was to try and decipher it and bring the messages back. How crazy is that?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1356583/pg1

Then I stumbled upon this article about the Denver airport, which now features a giant blue horse statue, how weird is it to find such a thing there?

denver-airport-blue-mustang.jpg

The sheer height of this sculpture can drive attention to it. It is 32 feet in height which is pretty high for a sculpture. Made by Luis Jiménez this work of art has drove much attention to itself by travellers and by Denver citizens themselves.

The Mustang sculpture located at the Denver Airport was Luis Jimenez’s masterpiece. Weighting in over 9000 pounds it is also the heaviest piece of art late Jimenez did. Unfortunately Jimenez had died unable to finish it. His studio and his family have completed painting and sanding the sculpture in the end.

Now, the secrets behind this masterpiece of Jimenez are plainly said just rumors. And inability to understand an arts work. I mean, “Bluecifer”, “Satan’s seed” and “Blue Devils Horse” to name just a few ignorant names people gave the sculpture. To me it is a work to be in awe of, to stand in front of world’s third largest international airport and show its grace. Not to blatantly ignore artists intentions and have it bastartized as something it is not. I mean what, do we need to have a 32 feet Christ, Buddha or (name your God) on each and every place we build, do we not need to be proud of what we (as humans) accomplish and therefor put our mark in the Universe?
http://denversecrets.com/secret-denver/denver-airport-mustang/

It seems there is not a whole lot of information about that horse statue from the year 6034 available on the Internet. Is it a legend, a hoax? Maybe it is, who knows? It's just way weird to read about it, search new info, and then find this article about a giant horse statue at the Denver airport. It makes you wonder for sure.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Numenorean7

I searched a bit on Google for information about this golden horse sculpture, statue that was allegedly seen by scientists taking part in the Montauk project when visiting the year 6037. I couldn't find much, except links to various HDRKID blogs and a few other websites or forum topics about the Montauk project itself.

Then, I found this thread in the search results: http://paranormalis.com/threads/a-time-line-of-the-montauk-project.132/

At the very bottom of the timeline is the following information:

Late 1984 - Removal of most Montauk Project equipment. Cement used to seal off underground areas of the base. Montauk AFB abandoned.

2180-2280 - Possible time period that 3,000 - 10,000 people were sent to. 6037 Time 'Aryan' children were sent to view a ruined city with a golden horse statue.

This information came from the internet about 1 year ago. I do not know where it came from.

Professor Opmmur

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I wonder what they were looking for over there. Why were they trying to decipher the runes on the statue's base and what is this all about? Is this ruined city even on Earth?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
TIME TRAVEL (a.k.a. Phoenix III)

In order to explore the worlds beyond the time tunnels, the Montauk researchers kidnapped large numbers of the homeless to use as guinea pigs. They would spend some time (about a week) getting them ready for the trip and then send them though. If they returned, they were expected to make a full report of what they saw. Unfortunately many didn't. This was why the project used the homeless, since they knew no one would notice if
these sorts of people went missing.

The project also used a large number of children in these experiments. These children were exclusively male, between the ages of 10 and 16, tall, blond, blue eyed, and fair-skinned. Most (if not all) fit the idea of the Aryan stereotype. The exact purpose of these children is unknown, although all of them were initially sent to the year 6037 AD to investigate a ruined city. There, they had to examine the statue of a horse and report back on what they saw. After that, the children were sent of on other missions, but it’s unknown if any ever returned. It was later discovered that the project was connected with some sort of Neo-Nazi organization and that the children were recruited to serve this group.

It is also reported that somewhere between 3000 and 10,000 people were placed between 200 and 300 years into the future. As with the children, the exact purpose of this operation is unknown.

Finally, a lot of time was spent viewing events from both the First and Second World War. Pictures were taken and events were monitored. it’s unknown if the Project personnel interfered or tried to alter specific events during either World War.

justin_see

It could have been some shitty future version of government sponsored artwork, like the garbage art that ends up in the subway here in NY!

TimeFlipper

Numenorean7

Then, I found this thread in the search results: A Time Line of the Montauk Project and the Golden Horse of 6037

At the very bottom of the timeline is the following information:

Late 1984 - Removal of most Montauk Project equipment. Cement used to seal off underground areas of the base. Montauk AFB abandoned.

2180-2280 - Possible time period that 3,000 - 10,000 people were sent to. 6037 Time 'Aryan' children were sent to view a ruined city with a golden horse statue.

This information came from the internet about 1 year ago. I do not know where it came from.

Professor Opmmur
Hi Prof..
I believe the source of this came from, The Montauk Project..Experiments in time..
This was the first of Preston Nichols books on time-travel, the front cover is a picture of that golden horse statue :)
Interestingly the forward of the book is a brief conversation between Oprah Winfrey and Apollo14 Astronaut , Edgar Mitchell..
from July 19 1991...Mitchell said..
"I do believe there is a lot more known about extra-terrestrial investigation than is available to the public right now-and has been for
a long time"
Oprah replied.."And why do you think its kept from the public?"
Mitchell said..Well, thats a long story. It goes back to World War 2 when all of that happened..and highly classified stuff"

Its interesting to note that Mitchell made comments very recently about aliens helping us to prevent World War 3 happening, written on the Mirror website... he has also been responsible since the faked moon landings for being an outspoken person in the UFO world, and could have been the one person that finally made the US govt admit that UFO`s do exist...I get the feeling that Mitchell has been fed up for a long time about being part of a NASA cover up on all the faked moon landings, and maybe is trying to steer the public into knowledge that is still being with-held from us even as i type this...

Going back to the book,The Montauk Project, i believe its possible to download it from certain sites for free, or at least buy the E book very cheaply..Its well worth adding to anyone`s literature of time-travel :)

TimeFlipper

One other point here..
This is how the latest "debunking" is conducted (nothing about about the person being mad lol )
During the Mirrors website conversation with Edgar Mitchell when he cited many conversations with military personnel about UFO
landings, they asked a former MInistry of Defence UFO researcher, Nick Pope to comment on Mitchells UFO claims...

This is what Pope said::Edgar Mitchell is an "honourable and truthful man", who i have had the privilege of meeting :D
Clearly because of who he is, he`s had access to the government military and intelligence personnel at the highest levels
But..(here it comes lol) and quite understandably, he cannot name sources of such information, and we cant be certain if they were all being "straight" with him, or indeed that "they" were privy to any such information on UFO`s :ROFLMAO:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
So the question remains. What could government here today gain from positioning people at various times in the future?

The fact that they have sent children would suggest that they want them to stay, grow, live, learn but for what reason? Assassins? How about growing, educating themselves into positions of some responsibility so that they can influence decisions, offer new thought? - but what could be changed in the future that would benefit us now?

TimeFlipper

The thing is, all those children were literally kidnapped by the people at the Montauk facility and used in experimentations for the purpose of time-travel knowledge..Many of the children were "lost in time" as they were transported back and forth to the facility...Al Bielek expressed his contempt as to how all this was going on, even though he was aware of it himself but did nothing about it..

Many of the children were also given drugs to heighten their sexual kundalini energy, to a massive high and lots of them died during the procedure as their bodies were incapable of coping with that much energy...I have no idea as to how this could be linked to time-travel...It reminded me of that Nazi Doctor Mengele in the concentration camps during World War 2 who conducted many experiments where the Jewish people and their children died...all in the name of science..