Is the past able to be changed with quantum erasing experiments.

Martian

No. The Copenhagen interpretation is garbage. Quantum mechanics is bad science. So-called entanglement is nothing more than conservation of momentum and energy. I'm certain that QM was introduced as part of a plan to confuse people and dumb them down. Most real science was done by the end of the 1800s.

Last edited:

tflofasho

So quantum physics is basically bullshit then? I've been looking at it lately and it sounds logical. But never realized it was utter crap.

Are we talking about Newtonian thought physics when calculus was developed?

Martian

So quantum physics is basically bullshit then? I've been looking at it lately and it sounds logical. But never realized it was utter crap.

I should clarify. I meant that the interpretations of quantum experiments are usually crap. The experiments themselves are fine. There's almost always more than one way to interpret experimental results, like in Galileo's day when people had complicated geocentric astronomical models which seemed to fit the data but made it incredibly complex.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I should clarify. I meant that the interpretations of quantum experiments are usually crap. The experiments themselves are fine. There's almost always more than one way to interpret experimental results, like in Galileo's day when people had complicated geocentric astronomical models which seemed to fit the data but made it incredibly complex.

Like the double slit experiment. Is it a particle? Or is it a wave? Of course my question is: Do waves interact to create particles?