Is the Sasquatch's ability to travel inter-dimensionally created by an implant or is it natural?

Taoist

sasquatch 5.jpeg
Hello' to all:

This question has been asked on multiple occasions therefore, I will offer it to the membership first.

Thank you for your input.

The Taoist

Xerross

I personally think that bigfoot is a traveler from a parralell universe. I think most likely the ability to do this is something they cameup with naturally that anyone can learn how to do under the right cercumstances.

Harte

I'm gonna have to go with natural.

Implants just look so fake most of the time.

Harte

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I believe the Sasquatch has a natural ability to somehow blink in and blink out of our dimension. Probably a dimensional traveller as oppose to an inter-universal traveller. I think it likes it here but it's natural home is probably on a neighbouring dimension. I don't know why the Squatchers don't face up to this, what too far fetched for the mainstream... and Bigfoot isn't!?

Velotak

I would say that this isn't something a Bigfoot could just do because of its biology, I'd say that it was a learned skill, but they are capable of applying the skill without the use of implants.

Xerross

Yeah, in my experience I don't have any real reason to believe they are technologically adavnced, they do know how to do interesting stuff though. During my last bigfoot hunt a little 3 foot tall bigfoot came near our group and caused alot of the electornic equipment do be drained of power and then vanished without a trace. Now I'm not in support of the theory that bigfoot isn't physical on some level, I believe it is, people have found hairs afterall, they just know how to do some stuff that most humans don't understand. I believe our reality is sort of like the matrix, if you know how you can bend some rules and break others. Bigfoot and other odd creatures that pop in and our of our reality know how to do this stuff.