Debate Is There A Comet ISON Cover Up?

TnWatchdog

I have been checking out various articles and videos on ISON and ran across this interesting discussion presented in three vids. The author suggests that this is no ordinary comet. What do you think? I found it interesting as the earth will pass into the dust cloud of the incoming ISON and outgoing ISON. Could these fine particles affect us? Also in Vid #3 the discussion was what would happen if an incoming object would affect earth's gravity. Anyway, post anything relating to any potential cover up. I am looking forward to seeing ISON...whatever it is in November of 2013. Remember most people don't know the truth of what is happening on earth so what about knowing what is happening in deep space? We only know what we have been told or experience. No right or wrong answers here...just thoughts and information.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Its an alien spaceship. The aliens are returning to reclaim what is rightfully theirs... O_O

EVERYBODY RUN!!!

:p

Seriously though, I agree, it doesn't seem like a normal comet. Though an interesting thought is, if its an alien craft, it would make sense to mimic a comet. Throw us off the trail.

TnWatchdog

Its an alien spaceship. The aliens are returning to reclaim what is rightfully theirs... O_O

EVERYBODY RUN!!!

Seriously though, I agree, it doesn't seem like a normal comet. Though an interesting thought is, if its an alien craft, it would make sense to mimic a comet. Throw us off the trail.
I thought it also looked like an alien craft...maybe the ancient drawings were trying to tell us something. I thought this whole discussion was interesting and the presenter was somewhat convincing, although I realize you can't believe everything on the Internet. I keep thinking about breathing in the dust...poison exhaust fumes for humans...just kidding or am I? Buy your anti particulates mask today, while supplies last. lol

tcoats64

EVERYBODY RUN!!!

I thought it also looked like an alien craft...maybe the ancient drawings were trying to tell us something. I thought this whole discussion was interesting and the presenter was somewhat convincing, although I realize you can't believe everything on the Internet. I keep thinking about breathing in the dust...poison exhaust fumes for humans...just kidding or am I? Buy your anti particulates mask today, while supplies last. lol
Do you think it Has anything to do with Nemesis, or Nibiru " Planet X" ?

TnWatchdog

EVERYBODY RUN!!!

I do feel something is out there. Explain the drawings by the ancients, tunnels from ancient civilizations, and of course our modern bunkers. Agree or disagree with the PX concept...something is up. We have various threads on this forum regarding PX. Please add comments to those threads or this one as this issue is of interest to me and others. My answer is yes PX is out there weather it is ISON on some other visitor...but please 'don't judge me' on my opinionated comments.

Last edited:

tcoats64

EVERYBODY RUN!!!

I do feel something is out there. Explain the drawings by the ancients, tunnels from ancient civilizations, and of course our modern bunkers. Agree or disagree with the PX concept...something is up. We have various threads on this forum regarding PX. Please add comments to those threads or this one as this issue is of interest to me and others. My answer is yes PX is out there weather it is ISON on some other visitor...but please 'don't judge me' on my opinionated comments.
No Judging here, just wondered?

Khaos

where the wild things are
I don't believe in Nibiru, Planet X, or whatever you call it. But if you want to believe in that, go for it, you have the right to believe in what you want to believe in :)

TnWatchdog

No Judging here, just wondered?
I have been watching several vids regarding the ancients and what they saw or think they saw. Likely candidates could be a comet, UFO, PX, or Santa Claus...lol. I was going to post one here but thought maybe on another thread. Look into it as it is interesting, for sure. I also wanted to clarify my "don't judge me" phrase in post #5. I should have put 'lol' afterwards since I wasn't meaning to be critical to anyone. Looking at the post a person could read into it either way. I heard the phrase on one of My Name is Earl shows and use it all the time. Ha-Ha-Ho-Ho.

TnWatchdog

I guess we will have to wait and see at the end of the year.......Should make for a great show nonetheless.
I hope ISON lives up to the hype...I think it would be cool to see a bright object shooting thru the sky. Of course it could be a dud, non-event...party's over type of comet. The time is getting closer where we will find out if it is the real thing or not.