Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Freak Show

Evil is another word like sin, created by man. when you're upset you feel it within you because it's real. before there were words there were just feelings, but then words or descriptions came, but religion stepped in and created some words to control you. ( if you sin or do evil you will not go to heaven, you'll burn in hell) The word death was created by man, religion did not want to tell you that you have a divine spirit within you, otherwise they wouldn't be able to control you by creating laws and or the other fake ways of control, the commandments

Pix3l_P0w3r

Evil is another word like sin, created by man. when you're upset you feel it within you because it's real. before there were words there were just feelings, but then words or descriptions came, but religion stepped in and created some words to control you. ( if you sin or do evil you will not go to heaven, you'll burn in hell) The word death was created by man, religion did not want to tell you that you have a divine spirit within you, otherwise they wouldn't be able to control you by creating laws and or the other fake ways of control, the commandments
The commandments aren't a control method, but rather guidelines to living a healthy and happy life. Someone who lives a life of sin, is not someone who is happy, feels safe, and has a bright future ahead of them. They're the type of person to live day to day and they don't know if they will see tomorrow. I believe the control religion holds is within their sects, monetary greed, and the bible itself. Religion has twisted the bible scriptures and they aren't what was originally written. There are also missing pieces to the bible and lots of errors. The errors weren't written by god or his voice, they were put there by man. I agree, religion is corrupt to say the least, but I don't believe religion was founded on the basis to control people, but rather to help them and guide them towards the right lifestyle. It just so happened, that they turned evil, like a lot of institutions. Kind of like how governments were established for the people and the people were the voice and the voice controlled the nation. Now it's kind of the other way around. The government is the voice and if you don't listen bad things can happen to you. It's not just. It's corruption. How easy it is for a man to become corrupted and drunk with power is proof that man should not wield by himself such tools.

Freak Show

I agree to an extent of what you're saying. They did come in and change everything to work in their favor. People want to believe truth, the bible being 3 inches of truth will keep your attention more than 1 inch will, because that's about as much truth there actually is to it. Which in turn is why i am told by my Angels that God believes we misunderstand him. But the healthy guidelines, well not so much. We all came from the same origin, we are all connected by the light of our soul and from the birth of the first and last. Telling us not to commit adultery, by telling us not to do this or anything else is their way of controlling you into living their thought of a healthy life style. It all begins with a few commands. God does not need us to command our lives. If we had all done what we were supposed to do( live and help each other without profiting and gaining power over each other) then the world would be in a better place by now. But not to worry, a game changer, a sort of thinning of the herd is coming. Then a reset will begin. And that's coming sooner than you think.

Pix3l_P0w3r

If we had all done what we were supposed to do( live and help each other without profiting and gaining power over each other) then the world would be in a better place by now.

I didn't necessarily mean ALL of the commandments, word-for-word. You know, the one's that make sense and apply specifically to what you're saying? One's like adultery and murder, that end up hurting other entities. Evil deeds are always the root of profit and/or gaining power. There's simply no other reason that I've seen. It's always personal satisfaction one is after. People are brainwashed by society from birth to be materialistic and it's hard to break those mental chains and see the light. So hard in fact, that your guidance may only touch those that are willing to see the light. Selfishness is inherently taught to us. That if we don't take what we want, someone else will get it, and you'll lose out. Capitalism is all about winning, and who comes out on the top. Mix personal emotions with selfishness and ego, and you have a ticking time bomb.

Pix3l_P0w3r

Alright guys, let's just stick to the topic of this thread, please. We're drifting away from it big time. Thank you!
Well, I would then suggest that a time traveler fix this situation by going back in time and suggesting to go back on topic after the first off-topic post. I suppose that could confirm if a time traveler exists here right now. Any time traveler's up for the challenge? If you are a time traveler and claim this isn't feasible, please explain. Thank you.

Kazper

GRADUATE
However sins are envied :)(n)
Are they now? Provide an example please.
I don't have an example I just wanted to make a quote lol. I like having fun with things as a discussion, because I see many discussions can lead to arguments. I do not like arguments because I believe we all can have peaceful discussions if we respect each others thoughts or disagreements. Like Agreeing to disagree without any lashing out. If I do not care for someones statements and or remarks, I try to just agree that its fine to think the way you feel because we all have Free Will. We cannot always agree on the same things. This happens. I do like to always learn the thoughts of others as a learning experience. I respect what everyone says because that is their belief. I truly do not know what is really right or wrong. its a learning process for me.:):sneaky:(n)

TimeFlipper

@Einstein Thanks for directing us to this thread (y):)..

There are a couple of points i wish to raise and the first is, on page 11 The_Observer states that his time-machine is a "bong"...I took a look at the Urban dictionary and it says that a bong is a device for smoking mainly marijuana, the bong is filled with water which cools the marijuana smoke as it passes through it..

My second point is on page 12, The_ Observer now states that his time-machine is a "Cheech and Chong Strawberry Bubbler", which again according to the Urban Dictionary, is another device for smoking other types of drugs through that are named as Strawberry Bubbles..
I get the distinct feeling that The_Observer is taking the piss out of all of us :LOL:...

Something appears very strange about this whole thread, which iam trying to get my head around...:confused:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein Thanks for directing us to this thread (y):)..

There are a couple of points i wish to raise and the first is, on page 11 The_Observer states that his time-machine is a "bong"...I took a look at the Urban dictionary and it says that a bong is a device for smoking mainly marijuana, the bong is filled with water which cools the marijuana smoke as it passes through it..

My second point is on page 12, The_ Observer now states that his time-machine is a "Cheech and Chong Strawberry Bubbler", which again according to the Urban Dictionary, is another device for smoking other types of drugs through that are named as Strawberry Bubbles..
I get the distinct feeling that The_Observer is taking the piss out of all of us :LOL:...

Something appears very strange about this whole thread, which iam trying to get my head around...:confused:..

Perhaps The_Observer was just being brutally honest. I would associate a bong with an altered state of conciousness. We don't normally remember the future. Just the past. But, could you remember the future in an altered state of conciousness?