Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

TimeFlipper

Yes, I am here. I passed Einsteins test but he refuse to believe anyways so ignore all replies by this smuck. He knows nothing and nor will he ever know and what is it you seek my friend?

Did you pass Einsteins first test?...You go one week into the future and bring back the headlines from three different newspapers, and if they turn out to be true, then you are indeed a real time-traveller...:)...

Where is the question that Einstein gave you and where is your reply to that question on Paranormalis??..

Last edited:

TimeTravellerOEN

I am the future and you can not go beyond me. I can show you what the future was instead of silly newspaper clippings, like from an episode of Superman. Read my last word in my username backwards. All have the gift to see the future in Revelation of John that is coming to pass.

TimeFlipper

I am the future and you can not go beyond me. I can show you what the future was instead of silly newspaper clippings, like from an episode of Superman. Read my last word in my username backwards. All have the gift to see the future in Revelation of John that is coming to pass.

Where is your question to Einstein, and where is your reply that you claim to have made?..

TimeTravellerOEN

Where is your question to Einstein, and where is your reply that you claim to have made?..

You either choose to believe me or likewise perish.

TimeFlipper

Yes, I am here. I passed Einsteins test but he refuse to believe anyways so ignore all replies by this smuck. He knows nothing and nor will he ever know and what is it you seek my friend?

And who the hell do you think you are to try and tell members of Paranormalis to ignore all replies from the "smuck" Einstein??
Einstein has been on here much longer than you and has posted hundreds of comments that are perfectly true!!
Its you who needs to prove what you claim to be...And i ask you again, where is the question from Einstein to you that you allege to have answered on Paranormalis, i havent seen it..

TimeTravellerOEN

I am your Judge on the last day.

And who the hell do you think you are to try and tell members of Paranormalis to ignore all replies from the "smuck" Einstein??
Einstein has been on here much longer than you and has posted hundreds of comments that are perfectly true!!
Its you who needs to prove what you claim to be...And i ask you again, where is the question from Einstein to you that you allege to have answered on Paranormalis, i havent seen it..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You didn't pass Einstein's test as far as I'm concerned. According to Einstein you gave an incorrect response to his question, so you did not pass.

Here is the full correspondence, for further reference:
TimeTravellerOEN

I have a very simple test that you should be able to pass if what you claim is true. Please tell me the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet.
I whispered in your ear.
He still hasn't passed my time traveler test. A sure sign of another hoaxer.
It's time to face the music, you got caught red-handed in a lie.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just curious is there and current active time travelers on this site presently???

Every time we ask natural, curious questions, the time travelers and "anonymous" people throw toddler tantrums because we aren't allowed to question -- you know, typical fascist, liberal ideology. Why on earth would we want to question and learn? (sarcastic)