Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, I am here. I passed Einsteins test but he refuse to believe anyways so ignore all replies by this smuck. He knows nothing and nor will he ever know and what is it you seek my friend?
You didn't pass Einstein's test as far as I'm concerned. According to Einstein you gave an incorrect response to his question, so you did not pass.

Here is the full correspondence, for further reference:
TimeTravellerOEN

I have a very simple test that you should be able to pass if what you claim is true. Please tell me the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet.
I whispered in your ear.
He still hasn't passed my time traveler test. A sure sign of another hoaxer.
It's time to face the music, you got caught red-handed in a lie.

Oooh, I need to go back and read this from the beginning later.

TimeTravellerOEN

Yes, I am here. I passed Einsteins test but he refuse to believe anyways so ignore all replies by this smuck. He knows nothing and nor will he ever know and what is it you seek my friend?
You didn't pass Einstein's test as far as I'm concerned. According to Einstein you gave an incorrect response to his question, so you did not pass.

Here is the full correspondence, for further reference:
I whispered in your ear.
He still hasn't passed my time traveler test. A sure sign of another hoaxer.
It's time to face the music, you got caught red-handed in a lie.

Oooh, I need to go back and read this from the beginning later.
I did not lie, you did not believe.
Some won't believe even if it is sitting in front of them and I avoid people like these.

TimeTravellerOEN

Just curious is there and current active time travelers on this site presently???

Every time we ask natural, curious questions, the time travelers and "anonymous" people throw toddler tantrums because we aren't allowed to question -- you know, typical fascist, liberal ideology. Why on earth would we want to question and learn? (sarcastic)

I am OK with questions but I do not deal with scoffers and mockers. Feel free to ask

Kazper

GRADUATE
OK there is an easy way to prove your a time traveler send me the powerball numbers for tomorrow in my inbox and I'll confirm if your real or not tomorrow night. simple..............:)

Mayhem

Zenith
Name calling by anyone is not needed we are better than that.

Let those that make claims do so, in time you may find it comes undone somehow.