Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeTravellerOEN Ok, then tell us where it is on Paranormalis so all of us can see it...
If you cant show us, then you are telling us another lie..
@TimeTravellerOEN - And while you're at it, answer the post below about the Powerball lottery numbers. That should be easy enough for a time traveler to look up. Otherwise, you're fake.
OK there is an easy way to prove your a time traveler send me the powerball numbers for tomorrow in my inbox and I'll confirm if your real or not tomorrow night. simple..............:)

Genius

King Ivan
@TimeTravellerOEN Ok, then tell us where it is on Paranormalis so all of us can see it...
@TimeTravellerOEN - And while you're at it, answer the post below about the Powerball lottery numbers. That should be easy enough for a time traveler to look up. Otherwise, you're fake.
OK there is an easy way to prove your a time traveler send me the powerball numbers for tomorrow in my inbox and I'll confirm if your real or not tomorrow night. simple..............:)
He is a fake.

Iochd

confido esse meruit
The quest for truth will always breed distrust and frustration from both those seeking the truth and those pertaining to be in possession of it

For my own part and my motive in seeking to travel is not for any form of gain, advantage, knowledge or revenge but of pure intent being to deliver a letter four years in the past, I would ask Time Traveller OEN if he could assist or provide me direction as to how to achieve my goal here either via the forum of PM

Kazper

GRADUATE
Since my "Bad Headache", OBEs , Loss of Fear and my taste of food and drink changes and so forth, were the completion of my Third Eye development. Therefore I had accumulated Infinite data importation. My Energies have allowed me to see thru deceit and falseness. My conclusion of the authenticity is compared to trying to drink water using a strainer as a cup. Thus my energies find it quite comical and humorous. Now I must scan my body thru meditation to remove any Walk-In clandestine Energies and heal myself, So as I continue to wake up like a child on Xmas morning Daily.:)(y)

JimmyD

That ignores a very valid point I made previously in this thread. Your tests and expectations are presumptuous, flawed, and, to an extent, arrogant.

First of all, you cannot create a test for something you do not know or understand. You have nothing to base anything from. How can you possibly develop qualifiers and/or parameters for a testing procedure on nothing but absolute speculation? We may as well be talking about fairies' preferences in footwear.

What if time travel exists, but it is something odd like that it happens at several hundred degrees and with a low mass limit, meaning only small objects? What if you could only send thin titanium or ceramic sheets with words/data inscribed on it and it costs a few million dollars of fissionable fuel material per trip? Now how do your tests apply?

And IF it actually resembles anything like you expect it to be, would have to be done in a way that all can see or it is still subject to faith in someone's honesty. This requires certain parameters that need to be considered. It is not necessarily as simple as you presume. We simply do not know.

And IF someone were a time traveler, they would not necessarily give any indication whatsoever they were a traveler or have a need to prove it to anyone. What makes any of us so special that we should be able to demand a time travel mission to suit our individual demands for proof? And how do we even know that is possible?

What if it is a one way thing? What if it is something that can only be done under rare/unusual limited conditions, like only once every few years? Who's to say that a legitimate traveler couldn't arrive and hang out for a decade or two with no proof? They can perceivably show up on a thread somewhere claiming to be a traveler but be unable to meet the demands of proof from the audience.

Easy enough? ...ya sure 'bout that? ..I'm not.

Kazper

GRADUATE
In my OBEs I only seem to travel through dimensions, not so much in the past or future. Plus Many OBEs I have are messages from questions that I ask my guides. so they are scenarios created by me. I do end travel by being pulled to a "WHITE" source as I feel I am being pulled through by a vacuum cleaner lol.:)(y)

Pix3l_P0w3r

If anyone does travel through time there are a few possible explanations. Mostly time travel claims are going to come down to speculation, common sense, and answers that can't be 100% verified. Ultimately, the discussion will never really end until you yourself experience time travel in some form other than the way you experience it now.

Linear time travel. This is experienced right now on Earth. You can warp the experience with gravity displacement. For example, if you orbited close to a black hole's event horizon without being sucked in or crushed by gravitational forces, your time would slow exponentially to the point that when you get back to Earth, everyone you know would probably be dead, while you haven't aged. In Earth's perspective, you've travelled to the future. In your perspective, you spent a year or two orbiting a black hole. This can also be applied through speed. As an object gains speed it gains kinetic energy. As it gains energy it will gain mass. As the mass reaches the speed of light, it will become infinite and collapse in on itself. Since it has a relationship to gravity, you are essentially displacing your time, or slowing it down as you gain speed. This was proven with the infamous nuclear clock experiments, where the clocks that were flown in planes were fractions of a millisecond slower than the ones that were stationary on Earth. The only problem with linear time travel is that it's a one way trip into the future. You can't travel into the past, but you can see your future worldline. Could that be applied to a device that could "view" the future? No. Why? Once you observe a quantum state, it can change the outcome. The very act of viewing the future, would change the future, because in the future you are viewing, the "you" did not see the future or have knowledge of it, so that future is what would happen if you didn't look into the future. Kind of ruins it, doesn't it? Possible uses of this scenario: Traveling away from the shitty year 2000 and going to the year 3000 and making best friends with a robot named Bender Bending Rodriguez.

Quantum time travel. This is essentially when you travel to the past or future, but on a different worldline. This is best explained by the purported time traveler John Titor from the years 2000-2001 before disappearing.

"The grandfather paradox is impossible. In fact, all paradox is impossible. The Everett-Wheeler-Graham or multiple world theory is correct. All possible quantum states, events, possibilities and outcomes are real, eventual and occurring. The chances of everything happening someplace at sometime in the superverse is 100%. (For all you scientists out there, if Schrodinger’s cat had a time machine, he might not be in the box at all.)

Therefore, there is a worldline where you are alive and another worldline where you have gone back in time to kill your relative and the you on the new worldline won’t be born but “you” the killer is still running around there. Differences between worldlines are measured from the perspective of the time traveler in terms of divergence percentage. The higher the divergence, the more “un-like” your destination worldline looks like compared to your worldline of origin."

Essentially this means you can never go back in time on your current worldline. This also means the type of machine being used could have computational errors since it's dealing with quantum calculations, meaning you may be able to time travel, but never hit the same worldline twice. Also, infinity is pretty big. That leaves so many possibilities that it's somewhat unlikely you will see yourself suddenly "appear" out of thin air from an alternate reality in your current worldline. It's about as likely as a car appearing inside the LHC at CERN when they convert energy to mass. That also begs the question, that people who claim to be time traveling through some type of telepathic or spiritual means, could be either classified as somehow spiritually connecting to alternate dimensional worldlines, or they are just lying or crazy. But referring to the linear time travel above, and the act of viewing the future, you wouldn't be able to really "change" the future of this worldline by viewing it. Really I'd only see the practical use of time travel, to be to gather information from other worldlines to guide our own worldline path. However, going to other worldlines and our actions there could cause them issues, and you're essentially causing those issues for yourself.

Basically the superverse is in a balance of good and evil, chaos and order. Everything that's happened and can happen has already happened somewhere which is why you can't change your direct past. Think of yourself as a static observer of a linear function in a quantum state. There's a universe where you do time travel, but it might not turn out so well. The most common misconception of time travel comes from the fact that us humans have only experienced time in a specific fashion and so our rational thinking tends to bend towards that as proof for our own validation.