Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Freak Show

This is a moot discussion beings that no human being can travel through time. I am a spirit medium, i have asked my guides and the answer is No

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
This is a moot discussion beings that no human being can travel through time. I am a spirit medium, i have asked my guides and the answer is No
Then how the hell did the Nazis lose World War II in this timeline? If spirits in the afterlife say that no human being can travel through time, I don't think they are telling us the whole truth. And I wouldn't believe them even if they said they were.

Freak Show

well, since both of my guides are Angels, i believe them since their word is the word of God other than i would of a walking talking individual with the option of using free will. you know what i mean, someone who can lie

Freak Show

One of my Angels name's is Manos. This is his name by definition, Manos is a Greek variant of Manuel, ultimately derived from Emanuel. Emanuel is a variant of the biblical Hebrew name "Imanuel", whose meaning is "God with us". In the Bible, "Imanuel" was one of the names given to Christ.... If you are a medium and and would like to speak with him, he would be happy to do so. He can answer all your questions.

TimeFlipper

Then how the hell did the Nazis lose World War II in this timeline? If spirits in the afterlife say that no human being can travel through time, I don't think they are telling us the whole truth. And I wouldn't believe them even if they said they were.

They lost the war because Norwegian commandos managed to blow up the Norsk Hydrogen Electrolytic Plant in Telemark Norway...
The Germans sent a lot of soldiers to capture that plant, as it was the only one that they could get the heavy water (Deuterium Oxide) being manufactured in which they needed to produce the atomic bomb :)..

Freak Show

Everything happens for a reason, there is no such thing as living by chance or coincidence. We all have a plan that was chosen for us by God, But God also gave us free will of which will not only take us off course but will bring about the domino affect. We should of learned a lesson from Hitler did, but obviously we haven't. This lesson needs to be taught again, but this time it will be on a much larger scale. Millions will die, millions will suffer, but in the hope that we don not repeat ourselves again. God wants us to stop fighting each other, to come together as a people, one race, the human race. We all come from the same place, live on the same planet. None of us are going anywhere anytime soon, at least not till we come together to move forward to a higher consciousnesses.