Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

The_Observer

@Freak Show and @Classicalfan626

Time travel is indeed real, happening, evidence of which is everywhere. The way that some of them are done indicates that it is actually physical in some capacity.

Photographs can be altered. However, they can also serve as proof without it necessarily being about what is in the photograph. If there was a photo confirmed as being of something before it happened, whether there is anything of significance or out of place in the photo or not, it is circumstantial as well as physical evidence/proof.

(FYI, I once posted such a pic, but before I could explain it, it was deleted by some control freak moderator. There has been more than one occasion where that has happened here. Why should I ever provide such proof to Paranormalis again?)

That's pretty sketch; it got DELETED, on this forum? My only qualm with time travel is conflicting stories from people that come from the future. Some say that every time you go into the past you create a new timeline and whatever you do there can't affect your worldline. Others say that things you do in the past can affect your worldline because you can't travel to alternate dimensions. I am inclined to believe the former over the latter because it eliminates possibilities of a paradox. If for example the grandfather paradox was real, what exactly WOULD happen if you killed your relative in your direct bloodline. just slowly fade and disappear? The paradox versions don't make sense logically presuming one worldline. If you killed your grandfather how could you fade away? You never would have existed in the first place to come back into time to kill your grandfather if you had indeed killed him. Therefore you wouldn't fade away because you need to exist to kill him, but the act of killing him guarantees you won't exist to come back into time to kill him. Things like that, that are seemingly impossible, usually have some type of underlying control method to prevent it from occurring. When I throw a ball up into the air, the reason it doesn't keep going into outer space is because of gravity, the underlying control that makes it impossible to physically throw an object into orbit.

Freak Show

Control freak, who ever heard such a thing. Thought i was the only Freak here. Let me also reiterate something. If there were such a person, the technology was not created here. But to the knowledge that i receive, i am told no human being can time travel. That being said i did not ask if any visitor from someplace else has come here and posed as one of us.

Ok, i just asked, has there ever been a being from another world that has come here and traveled through time. The answer is Yes.. When i ask my Angels i don't always ask the correct question or asked in a particular way. I receive Yes and No answers. I'm not the type of medium that can speak with spirit directly in conversation. Spirit see me as a beacon of light and energy, they think i'm the light into heaven.I cross spirit into the light. I'm a guide for them, I speak to them to give them direction on where to go, but they just nod their heads for yes and no answers I only average around 4 to 5 hours of sleep anymore since this has been happening. I wish people could see some of the things i do, but i can bet you no one wants to see everything i see. Although i have had them speak to me. A voice comes into my head and tells me something. I'm not a fully developed medium. This all came on 1 year ago. But more and more is coming to me each day. I now meet with a group of other mediums once a month as a reporting of my progress.

The_Observer

Control freak, who ever heard such a thing. Thought i was the only Freak here. Let me also reiterate something. If there were such a person, the technology was not created here. But to the knowledge that i receive, i am told no human being can time travel. That being said i did not ask if any visitor from someplace else has come here and posed as one of us.

Ok, i just asked, has there ever been a being from another world that has come here and traveled through time. The answer is Yes.. When i ask my Angels i don't always ask the correct question or asked in a particular way. I receive Yes and No answers. I'm not the type of medium that can speak with spirit directly in conversation. Spirit see me as a beacon of light and energy, they think i'm the light into heaven.I cross spirit into the light. I'm a guide for them, I speak to them to give them direction on where to go, but they just nod their heads for yes and no answers I only average around 4 to 5 hours of sleep anymore since this has been happening. I wish people could see some of the things i do, but i can bet you no one wants to see everything i see. Although i have had them speak to me. A voice comes into my head and tells me something. I'm not a fully developed medium. This all came on 1 year ago. But more and more is coming to me each day. I now meet with a group of other mediums once a month as a reporting of my progress.

I worry how many cases of mental illness are misdiagnosed instances of people who have experienced these types of things. The worst feeling to me would be knowing the truth, telling the truth, and having everyone think you're nuts. It would be equivalent of going back to the past and explaining the discoveries of our time to our ancestors. We'd be laughed at. Check out the mental institution checklists from the 1800's. Some of the reasons for being mentally unsound are quite peculiar.

inasnejgjgjgjjgjhg_465_679_int.jpg

The_Observer

a couple hundred years before that i'd be considered a witch
We'd all be considered wizards and witches. I can make fire from a device in my pocket. I can emit light from another device at will. I can cause violent reactions to occur through the use of chemicals.

I believe witches were just primitive scientists/religious folk, sort of a mix between both worlds where today we have science strictly for the seen and known and religion for the unseen and faithful.

JimmyD

@Freak Show and @Classicalfan626

Time travel is indeed real, happening, evidence of which is everywhere. The way that some of them are done indicates that it is actually physical in some capacity.

Photographs can be altered. However, they can also serve as proof without it necessarily being about what is in the photograph. If there was a photo confirmed as being of something before it happened, whether there is anything of significance or out of place in the photo or not, it is circumstantial as well as physical evidence/proof.

(FYI, I once posted such a pic, but before I could explain it, it was deleted by some control freak moderator. There has been more than one occasion where that has happened here. Why should I ever provide such proof to Paranormalis again?)

That's pretty sketch; it got DELETED, on this forum? My only qualm with time travel is conflicting stories from people that come from the future. Some say that every time you go into the past you create a new timeline and whatever you do there can't affect your worldline. Others say that things you do in the past can affect your worldline because you can't travel to alternate dimensions. I am inclined to believe the former over the latter because it eliminates possibilities of a paradox. If for example the grandfather paradox was real, what exactly WOULD happen if you killed your relative in your direct bloodline. just slowly fade and disappear? The paradox versions don't make sense logically presuming one worldline. If you killed your grandfather how could you fade away? You never would have existed in the first place to come back into time to kill your grandfather if you had indeed killed him. Therefore you wouldn't fade away because you need to exist to kill him, but the act of killing him guarantees you won't exist to come back into time to kill him. Things like that, that are seemingly impossible, usually have some type of underlying control method to prevent it from occurring. When I throw a ball up into the air, the reason it doesn't keep going into outer space is because of gravity, the underlying control that makes it impossible to physically throw an object into orbit.

It's more than sketchy when considering the circumstances. There are things going on that few are aware of. Paranormalis and associates appear to be acting in regard to said context, and not in my favor.

I have been playing along with time traveling associates and stalkers and their sick stupid games, doing all sorts of strange obscure things in response, for a long time, steadfastly collecting and analyzing data. Then I found a bunch of evidence with my name on it, a lot of which I am confident that I would have nothing to do with.

Somewhere in the middle of it all, I found a picture that is, not only evidence of time travel, but of someone who looks like me but is not me. When I posted it, it quickly got deleted.

(Things that make you go Hmmm...)

I don't know exactly how it works or who has it or when it was/will be invented, etc etc etc... I know very little about the actual means. So it doesn't make sense to speculate too much about paradoxes and such. All I can do is analyze the evidence and infer that it might actually be physical travel. In what form or what parameters or limitation apply, I cannot say.