Debate Is this a really big vortex?

Pegii

I got really excited because we own a fairly big paddock with lots of bald patches where vortexes are commonly located. I wanted to dowse for one so I grabbed a necklace my friend gave me for Xmas. I honestly thought that it was too big to be a vortex bbut it was going crazy for it. However I did more tests and here's why I think it's a vortex.
1. The pendulum was adamant that there was a vortex there.
2. My cat seemed pretty content there clawing and nuzzling the ground. However this may be due to the fact that I was there. She does this around me. I may film her and post it as extra evidence.
3. A decent swarm of gnats were circling this area, especially interested in it.
4. It's a round, bald spot.
5. When I went down there my phone gave me the 'No signal' sign

I'd like to hear others opinions on it.

Attachments

• 20150627_204624.jpg
    20150627_204624.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
  • 20150627_204612.jpg
    20150627_204612.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • 20150627_204601.jpg
    20150627_204601.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 24
  • 20150627_204556.jpg
    20150627_204556.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22

Frog186

Hi Pegii I'm Frog I just wanted to tell you many places around the world have dimensional and interdimensional portals and vortexes like in the US and Japan and so much more things happen in these places that science and magick don't understand you might feel weird or strange while being inside the vortex or portal but after it happens you could even experience aliens and other beings from within this portal or vortex and coming out of this portal or vortex into our reality or higher planes of existence do you feel weird or strange when you get near the vortex? also have you tried using a hdr or time machine while inside this vortex? you want the cat because they can see and hear where a vortex or portal is I got that from a friend of mine also vortexes and portals can lead to the past and future even heaven and hell and other parallel universes or timelines while using it I have never seen a vortex or portal except when I was a kid I went to the santa cruz vortex and oregon one I am trying to build the small flux capacitor not the one from back to the future one two and three so in my sparetime I hope something happens if it does I will let the forum know if not then I wasted my money on nothing well I hope I could help you out well I will talk with you later on see ya later!

Pegii

I may incl
Hi Pegii I'm Frog I just wanted to tell you many places around the world have dimensional and interdimensional portals and vortexes like in the US and Japan and so much more things happen in these places that science and magick don't understand you might feel weird or strange while being inside the vortex or portal but after it happens you could even experience aliens and other beings from within this portal or vortex and coming out of this portal or vortex into our reality or higher planes of existence do you feel weird or strange when you get near the vortex? also have you tried using a hdr or time machine while inside this vortex? you want the cat because they can see and hear where a vortex or portal is I got that from a friend of mine also vortexes and portals can lead to the past and future even heaven and hell and other parallel universes or timelines while using it I have never seen a vortex or portal except when I was a kid I went to the santa cruz vortex and oregon one I am trying to build the small flux capacitor not the one from back to the future one two and three so in my sparetime I hope something happens if it does I will let the forum know if not then I wasted my money on nothing well I hope I could help you out well I will talk with you later on see ya later!
Hi frog. I wish i lived in US or Japan I' m in tthe UK. The reason I'm so into vortexes us that i ordered a time machine. I feel excited and bubbly in the vortex like something amazing is about to happen. We could talk more in a private conversation.

Ike

How do you know where to look for these vortexes? I'm really curious I have heard about then before but never witnessed one.

Martian

There are a number of possible reasons why grass wouldn't grow there. Are there any animals that graze there? If so, they could have compacted the dirt by walking on it repeatedly. Same thing if humans walked there a lot. I notice what looks like a water meter nearby, which would suggest humans at least occasionally walk there. Also, if a car was parked there for a long time, it would block the sunlight and prevent plant growth. Have you ever had bonfires there? If so, the wood ash would dissolve when it rains and be absorbed into the soil, changing its pH and affecting what plants will be able to grow there.

Just looking for simple explanations before jumping to the time vortex conclusion. :)

Pegii

How do you know where to look for these vortexes? I'm really curious I have heard about then before but never witnessed one.
Well like I said all the reasons above; pendulum guidance, cats, bugs, barren grass. EMF detectors will also spike around a vortex and phones/radios will cut out.

Forsakengunslinger

There's a "vortex" in California like what you describe. It's a tourist site with an old house built on top. Reality seems distorted there, brooms stand on their own, pengelums swing, etc.
Anywho it turns out it sits on top of the edges of two tectonic plates. This may very well be one of these places or instances.
Not magic or an inter dimensional travel spot but still very cool. I'd check out a geological survey of the farm or house or whatever. It most likely sets in one of these many spots.

TimeFlipper

Isnt there a place in or near to Greece that has a hill whereby it pulls cars and bikes UP that hill??
Im not talking about an optical illusion, but a real gravitational anomaly :confused: