Debate Is Time Travel illegal?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, in my opinion, if we ever did find out how to time travel, I think it SHOULD be illegal. Besides select people and the person that invented it, they shouldn't make it so that any old person an time travel. Although it may not seem like it, a time machine is a weapon that can be used against ANYBODY ad ANYTHING. Just my opinion. Of course, someone could disagree.

Rules and regulations are definitely a must, but I'm afraid the government would definitely take hold of the technology and would not allow the general population to know about it. It probably already exists and is in full use. No doubt in my mind.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Back in 2001 when I got my first HDR unit, I was very curious. Talked to a guy who claimed that he would steal items and got caught stealing a CD and told he could not do it no more. This was by the time cops. I laughed and told him there were no time cops. He said, "Oh yes there are!"

I used to joke around and call myself one for calling out hoaxers, but it actually turned into a dangerous game, so I no longer make that claim. It's something that has to be done behind closed doors. Nobody can know.

There is something about time travel that attracts VERY bad people.

Excornada

At this time that I have come to many people are skeptics of time travel so it cannot be seen as illegal. Though through my lifetime any being that tries time travel without government verification can be pentalized

Gacut

Time wanderer
At this time that I have come to many people are skeptics of time travel so it cannot be seen as illegal. Though through my lifetime any being that tries time travel without government verification can be pentalized

Can you tell us what kind of device you use or can you provide pictures of it?