Is Your Town a Spanish Lake?

TnWatchdog

I just got done watching a documentary on Netflix, which is also on YouTube called Spanish Lake. It is about one ethnic group replacing another in a major city...changing the original makeup of the community.

This has happened in my area as I have done remodel work, in a particular suburb, for people moving out. The mall has closed along with other businesses, which has all happened in the last 20 years...a snowball effect. These are the same parts of town that make the daily news. I have nothing against where people live but for some reason when you have single parent families with many kids running around, it makes things interesting. Minorities are moving to the suburbs while everyone else is moving to downtown or further out. I've seen many ethnic groups taking over sections of town...you can tell from their business signs, which makes you think you are in a different country. Oh well life goes on and on and on.

TimeFlipper

I just got done watching a documentary on Netflix, which is also on YouTube called Spanish Lake. It is about one ethnic group replacing another in a major city...changing the original makeup of the community.

This has happened in my area as I have done remodel work, in a particular suburb, for people moving out. The mall has closed along with other businesses, which has all happened in the last 20 years...a snowball effect. These are the same parts of town that make the daily news. I have nothing against where people live but for some reason when you have single parent families with many kids running around, it makes things interesting. Minorities are moving to the suburbs while everyone else is moving to downtown or further out. I've seen many ethnic groups taking over sections of town...you can tell from their business signs, which makes you think you are in a different country. Oh well life goes on and on and on.
You are seeing what i have been seeing for two decades Dawg, and from what i understand every politician in the US apart from Trump all appear blind to the problems unrestricted immigration brings...