Isis things to come over the next months:

Zuda

There is also American-citizen-hatred and white hatred. I experience it.

Yes, there certainly is...
Has this come about since Obama was president?[/QUOTE]

United States Citizens, overwhelmingly White,who think they have not always been hated are ignorant. American hate is not new. Obama ,who is culturally by upbringing and descent White,has nothing to do with it. His mother and maternal grandparents raised him as a White child with a very good education and little exposure to Blacks especially not his African father whom he only met once and whom probably wasn't even ever really married to his mother. If Obama is Black then Hitler was the 2nd coming of Christ!

TimeFlipper

Has this come about since Obama was president?

United States Citizens, overwhelmingly White,who think they have not always been hated are ignorant. American hate is not new. Obama ,who is culturally by upbringing and descent White,has nothing to do with it. His mother and maternal grandparents raised him as a White child with a very good education and little exposure to Blacks especially not his African father whom he only met once and whom probably wasn't even ever really married to his mother. If Obama is Black then Hitler was the 2nd coming of Christ![/QUOTE]
Thank you for the reply Zuda, but i was hoping for a reply from PoisonApple first...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

United States Citizens, overwhelmingly White,who think they have not always been hated are ignorant. American hate is not new. Obama ,who is culturally by upbringing and descent White,has nothing to do with it. His mother and maternal grandparents raised him as a White child with a very good education and little exposure to Blacks especially not his African father whom he only met once and whom probably wasn't even ever really married to his mother. If Obama is Black then Hitler was the 2nd coming of Christ![/QUOTE]

Obama identifies himself as a black man... He sickens me.

Martian

Discrimination against whites existed before the Obamination, but it was mostly restricted to ultra-liberal areas like the west coast, where some cities have a majority non-white population. You see, a huge number of non-whites are racist, and they have no problem expressing it once they're in the majority. Of course, the media pretends that doesn't exist, so people who haven't experienced it have trouble believing it's true. Obama just made things worse by race baiting the whole nation. Race relations are worse under Obama for sure.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Discrimination against whites existed before the Obamination, but it was mostly restricted to ultra-liberal areas like the west coast, where some cities have a majority non-white population. You see, a huge number of non-whites are racist, and they have no problem expressing it once they're in the majority. Of course, the media pretends that doesn't exist, so people who haven't experienced it have trouble believing it's true. Obama just made things worse by race baiting the whole nation. Race relations are worse under Obama for sure.

I found another article today about a black woman saying nasty things about whites and not losing her job, yet if a white person even does it indirectly, they are almost nailed to the cross. Fired. Shamed. We are brain washed not to talk about it. Talking about it does not make you an instant racist. We are allowed to discuss white-hatred as well because it DOES exist.

But anyway, back to the topic.... I believe ISIS is targeting Christians, right? Christians come in a variety of colors. There may be some purple ones out there. ;) It just makes no sense to me that we have no problems capturing other people but there appears to be very little done to stop these guys. I still say snipers would help. :)

AKNe

A bit like Hitler not even being German is possibly a more accurate analogy. ie. 'If Obama is black then Hitler was German'