IT ALL BEGAN WITH ORBS

MysticLady

In May of 2013 I received attunements to become a Usui Reiki Master. I was told by my teacher that having this done would probably open me up to be more psychic and wow it sure did! To say the least I was very excited and ready for a new journey. I then started talking to a friend on Facebook about spirit orbs and she told me to start taking pictures. She suggested I set my intentions before taking pictures, and so I did. I called in more love and light and tried very hard to feel the love and see in my minds eye my house filled with blinding bright white light. I then started talking to the angels and the earthbound souls that I already knew where there. I took pictures with my digital camera in my guest bathroom because I felt and saw more activity there. My husband and I can see the bathroom door from our bedroom when we watch TV in bed and we could see movements around the door of the bathroom, so we knew something was there. Sort of like seeing something out of the corner of your eye and you ask yourself, "what was that!?" It had been suggested by a few of my friends that there is a portal in there and I totally feel like there is one for sure. Anyway, that is why I started in that room and even though this is not the first photo, it's one of hundreds I have taken in there where orbs are everywhere! I love this one because there are so many and so many of them have color. Some of us on this Earth are spirit magnets and these beings see our light, feel our love and think it's the way to their loved ones that have passed, and a way to Heaven. I can only share what I feel is true and show you the real evidence. Nothing has been done to this photo except enhance the saturation and contrast so you can see the orbs and colors better. I also have tons of cropped close ups of orbs with faces so let me know if you want to see something like that. Thank you for reading and checking this out. Love and light to all of you!

MysticLady

Hi TnWatchdog!

This is one of my top picks with a clear face. I take a lot of pics in my back yard and this orb was in front of the tree. When I saw it I immediately saw a very sad face with a tear coming out of one eye, and I felt so sad, too. I connected with the energy and this is an Earthbound soul, a man that is looking for his daughter. She had not crossed over, yet his wife had. I felt so sorry for them, I did what I have done many times and connected with Archangel Michael and helped them find the light and cross over. I will post more orbs for you to see. I want to find the best ones where the faces are easy to see. Thanks for asking, I love to show them.

Last edited:

AAM

Optimist
In May of 2013 I received attunements to become a Usui Reiki Master. I was told by my teacher that having this done would probably open me up to be more psychic and wow it sure did! To say the least I was very excited and ready for a new journey. I then started talking to a friend on Facebook about spirit orbs and she told me to start taking pictures. She suggested I set my intentions before taking pictures, and so I did. I called in more love and light and tried very hard to feel the love and see in my minds eye my house filled with blinding bright white light. I then started talking to the angels and the earthbound souls that I already knew where there. I took pictures with my digital camera in my guest bathroom because I felt and saw more activity there. My husband and I can see the bathroom door from our bedroom when we watch TV in bed and we could see movements around the door of the bathroom, so we knew something was there. Sort of like seeing something out of the corner of your eye and you ask yourself, "what was that!?" It had been suggested by a few of my friends that there is a portal in there and I totally feel like there is one for sure. Anyway, that is why I started in that room and even though this is not the first photo, it's one of hundreds I have taken in there where orbs are everywhere! I love this one because there are so many and so many of them have color. Some of us on this Earth are spirit magnets and these beings see our light, feel our love and think it's the way to their loved ones that have passed, and a way to Heaven. I can only share what I feel is true and show you the real evidence. Nothing has been done to this photo except enhance the saturation and contrast so you can see the orbs and colors better. I also have tons of cropped close ups of orbs with faces so let me know if you want to see something like that. Thank you for reading and checking this out. Love and light to all of you!

Wow that's a lot of activity in your home.
Has it gotten more active since you started talking to em?
I was also attuned to reiki 1 and 2 it's exciting stuff. I always say there can never be too many healers in the world although idk if i consider the title of reiki channeling as a healer bc the energy is intelligent and it does what is needed individually. Shoot i should get re-attuned it's been few yrs.
Lol i find it interesting me ranting in your post since im always shy and to myself about such so i think its safe to say that im blaming your energy for making me feel too comfortable :D what do you think? :p
Love&Light <3

AAM

Optimist
Hi TnWatchdog!

This is one of my top picks with a clear face. I take a lot of pics in my back yard and this orb was in front of the tree. When I saw it I immediately saw a very sad face with a tear coming out of one eye, and I felt so sad, too. I connected with the energy and this is an Earthbound soul, a man that is looking for his daughter. She had not crossed over, yet his wife had. I felt so sorry for them, I did what I have done many times and connected with Archangel Michael and helped them find the light and cross over. I will post more orbs for you to see. I want to find the best ones where the faces are easy to see. Thanks for asking, I love to show them.

Awww that's so sweet of you to help him by calling AAM (((hugs))) thank You for what you do for these lost souls.
That's1 of my hopes for the future is to help spirit by becoming a medium. I feel like mediums assist mostly humans which i think it should be the other way around i meant they should focus on helping spirit more. So yeah but my thing is im chicken sh..t lol wen i sense spirit in my aura space i always feel over heated and it feels very uncomfortable so then i ask them to leave.
Perhaps i need to sign up for a class or somethin. Omg im ranting again blush
Love&Light
>poofs<

MysticLady

Wow that's a lot of activity in your home.
Has it gotten more active since you started talking to em?
I was also attuned to reiki 1 and 2 it's exciting stuff. I always say there can never be too many healers in the world although idk if i consider the title of reiki channeling as a healer bc the energy is intelligent and it does what is needed individually. Shoot i should get re-attuned it's been few yrs.
Lol i find it interesting me ranting in your post since im always shy and to myself about such so i think its safe to say that im blaming your energy for making me feel too comfortable :D what do you think? :p
Love&Light <3

Awwww you are too sweet and thank you for believing and knowing.

Yes, the activity has increased and it's not just because I talked to them, it just happened I feel because of the love and light I hold and too I feel it's why I am here on this Earth.

With Reiki, I was told that we have the attunements in us anyway and as time went by after my Master I could set my intention to send healing energy out and it would go. I did not need to set up a ceremony or draw out the symbols, etc. So it would be up to you to do it over but you have it in you anyway.

Well honey, as far as my energy and the energy in my house, if you are an Empath and sensitive you are feeling the energy and it's all good! I think when two people connect when they are at the soul level, we feel a "family" connection and that feels trusted in so many ways. I laughed out loud when you said what you did about being shy and ranting with me, I LOVE it that you feel so comfortable. It could be the loving healing energy that I know I have and the angels that are always near us, are helping you to open up more and WOO HOO for that!! Thank you for being yourself with me, I LOVE that!! Hugs, love and light dear one! :love:

Last edited:

MysticLady

Hi TnWatchdog!

FROM AAM: Awww that's so sweet of you to help him by calling AAM (((hugs))) thank You for what you do for these lost souls.
That's1 of my hopes for the future is to help spirit by becoming a medium. I feel like mediums assist mostly humans which i think it should be the other way around i meant they should focus on helping spirit more. So yeah but my thing is im chicken sh..t lol wen i sense spirit in my aura space i always feel over heated and it feels very uncomfortable so then i ask them to leave.
Perhaps i need to sign up for a class or somethin. Omg im ranting again blush
Love&Light
>poofs<

TO AAM: Have you cleared your aura? You can do it yourself, you can try. I've done it by standing up and visualizing holes or dark spots or whatever may be there and I'll start above my head and so a sweeping motion with my hand starting up high and going down to the floor. I then sling what is attached into the universe and saying something like, "let this negative energy be sent to the light for love and healing." Then I 'll go down the other side of my body and do the same thing. You can do this until you feel your auric field is clear. And you probably need to protect your aura every day so spirit can not affect you like that or as much. Your intentions are powerful and you can manifest what you want with the spoken word. So as long as it serves the greatest and highest good of all and your intentions are loving, you can't mess up or go wrong with what you want. And you are not ranking sweetheart you are talking to me and that is wonderful!! xoxo :love:

Last edited:

MysticLady

Okay guys here's some more orbs with faces.

This first one is a white dove spirit guide and she told me her name is Helayna. You can see the face looks rather bird-like and wings around her. Quite an amazing photograph. This was also taken in our guest bathroom.

This second orb is one that made me smile and feel so much love for this earthbound soul. I was taking random pictures in the back yard and I saw this one which looks as if it's behind the glass of the window. I see a man's face about at the 2:30 spot close to the edge of the orb and he's looking as if he's laughing or smiling. I got the feel from it that he was watching me and enjoying what he was seeing and feeling.