It is time to unite

Lord_Kain

It is time to unite

I have read many articles for past years, articles on UFO's, Crop Circles, Time Travel, 11:11, Dreams, the Two Suns, Time Travel, Pyramids of Egypt, and many other stories. And I have realized one thing. They should not be viewd separatly as they were before, we should view them as a puzzle to be completed. I think it is time to unite this pieces, make a place of gathering, take all the knowledge, and finally unite the pieces. I was thinking into building a group, or even a web site, to gather all of this articles and analize them. Who is with me? Any of you want to join?

Phoenix

It is time to unite

Originally posted by Lord_Kain@Sep 9 2004, 06:50 PM
I have read many articles for past years, articles on UFO's, Crop Circles, Time Travel, 11:11, Dreams, the Two Suns, Time Travel, Pyramids of Egypt, and many other stories. And I have realized one thing. They should not be viewd separatly as they were before, we should view them as a puzzle to be completed. I think it is time to unite this pieces, make a place of gathering, take all the knowledge, and finally unite the pieces. I was thinking into building a group, or even a web site, to gather all of this articles and analize them. Who is with me? Any of you want to join?
I love the idea.

Make sure to get TampaUSA to join you. He is a good guy.

erikstalhammar

It is time to unite

Originally posted by Lord_Kain@Sep 9 2004, 06:50 PM
Im in :)

Lord_Kain

It is time to unite

Ok, we have a two fold mission, first off all we need to gather ALL the material available from the net and other sources and put it in a central database. We Will name this Phase "The Rebuilding of Alexandria". The Second Phase, in wich we will decipher the knowldege and crack the key it's called "Unliffting the Veil".

Ok, this was meant to be our mission. Now we are at Phase 1 "The Rebuilding of Alexandria" We start this Phase with the gathering of all the materials you have in your homes, neighbors, friends, girlfriends, anywhere possible. After this is done we take all the material and run it through a scanner and store it in images. After that, after everting is in the pc, we catalogue it. After we catalogue it, we go on the net, and do the same process as above, take all the info and catalogue it. Then we would have only as an example in the "Great Pyramids" link 3000 articles

That is the stage that we must do. I have a FTP server to uplink and download wich will be given. I also have the software in wich we analyze everything.

Last Problems, we vote for a name of our group, and we vote for a leader of our group. So, are you in or not?

Lord_Kain

It is time to unite

Well, ok, first things first, we must gather as much material as possible and store it in a central database. The software for that a friend of mine can write to acces it, but we need the material, lots and lots of it, and then we catalogue it. Any suggestions?

StarLord

It is time to unite

Yup,

Ever thought about seeing if you can log into the Central Library of Congress? Aren't they already scaning books into a central data core? Seems to me if you can locate the master ISBN list and how it links to the specific cataloging-in publication # this would save you about a thousand years in scanning time.