It possessed my wife last night

Freak Show

i'm thinking not. i do know the rules of the universe and understand that even bad spirits like this need to follow the rule. But since this things just continues to lie, it's not going to work with us. I do know the spirit was there when i was talking to the police, and it was trying to make it look like i was trying to kill my wife which is way out of my scope. Yes the cops were called due to the fact there was a knife, and so they grilled me for 45 minutes before i could go to the hospital to even see my wife, then i had to wait two hours in the waiting room, and a cop was there. they didn't want me talking to my wife until they did, but when the cop walked out of the room a nurse came back and let me go see her. it's then when my wife told me she was pushed. but it wasn't something i or her were going to tell the police. The police wanted me to wait another two hours so the detective could come interview me. That's when i stood up and asked if i was under arrest, they said no, i said good cause i'm done playing this game and am going to see my wife when she goes in a room, and i did. So at this point after going through everything do you honestly believe i'm going to attempt to talk kindly or work with this demonic spirit, Hell No! This thing has F'd with the wrong guy.

Wind7

Staff
Hate, fear and especially anger is this thing's food.

You will need to call it out for what it really is. A cheat...A lie...an entity that is nothing more than a shadow afraid of being alone.

It isn't a god of any kind.
It needs a host to possess..why?
Because it's nothing more than an infantile tantrum seeking revenge.

Spirits are more aware of things in our every day lives than we as corporeal beings are 'programmed' to realize.

So...this imposter in your life probably saw this at a point in time....

The "Shadow Man" Phenomena and the Terrifying "Hat Man" Visitations

A phenomenon.

But, it's lying to you.. obviously.

It's weak, foolish and WILL meet it's end....soon.

Fact is, I'm half way hoping it's going to see this and get real real angry at me.

It is neither Alpha nor Omega.

Just another 'wanna be.'

Show it No fear.

Freak Show

Exactly, i don't fear him, he's something that wishes it was me, still alive. it wants to be in this world and can never be. Wind7 has hit it right on the head of the nail. This thing is a liar, angry and jealous of us all. It wants to be alive again but knows it has no chance of doing so, so it lashes out against those of us who are. It's not going to win this fight. It knows it can't get to me with my super powerful guides protecting me, so it tries to get at my loved ones. Again, wrong move!

Superman1

Knowledge on the "Ishtar" would be helpful.
Indeed there might be a reason causing such an episode.

It's likely she read that Ishtar means love and sex, beauty, etc.
So has something gone bad in this area of love between you or in her?
Her reading about Ishtar could be what resonated with her and produced this "demon" that is a real thing in her, beyond her control or subconsciously, maybe from her past but possessing her now.

Yes it needs to be sent to the light, as in to have light shed on it.
What is really pushing her down, and hurting her this badly? Perhaps you know if you have seen what it is, or could ask her.
"It told me it can not be made to go. It told me it is a God," sounds like it is an over-ruling influence. Does this mean your wife wants to be anointed in some way, or have more power? Can that be why she feels pushed down?
Plus the power issue affects many females. Ishtar might mean "The Goddess," female power.
It follows therefore why it doesn't affect you.

I too agree with Wind: Hate, fear, and anger is this thing's food.
But maybe not so strongly, just humanly.
And the source is where it exists: in her.

If you can eliminate this, then your view gains more reality.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Wind7 Its good to see you back with all of us again..
Is it possible that this Hat Man`s spirit who is possessing her was once a person who was jealous of the wife`s relationship with Ishtar, and is now taking out vengeance on her?..If so is it possible to bring forth Ishtar to get rid of that Hat Man?

The downside could be that the wife and Ishtar would be re-united, leaving the husband who obviously loves his wife, alone??

Freak Show

Ishtar spoke through my wife, but the hat man was behind my wife. The team i am working with told me that the hat man and ishtar are working in conjunction. I have a vortex in my house. It's in my basement. The hat man appeared to my wife again on the 4rth, my wife was in the basement and it came to her. told her," She will never be as powerful of a medium as your husband, but it can help her become that", but my wife said no, she tried to pray but it made her choke and old her" i will do with you whatever i want". Later that night she was in the bathroom drying her hair. It grabbed her by the shoulder and shoved her face into the sink.. I took pictures of her, you can see finger marks on her shoulder and she has a black eye and a bruised face. The team will be here on saturday to do an exorcism. Saturday can't come fast enough.. It's being preformed by this group.. spiritofthesword.net

Freak Show

Knowledge on the "Ishtar" would be helpful.
Indeed there might be a reason causing such an episode.

It's likely she read that Ishtar means love and sex, beauty, etc.
So has something gone bad in this area of love between you or in her?
Her reading about Ishtar could be what resonated with her and produced this "demon" that is a real thing in her, beyond her control or subconsciously, maybe from her past but possessing her now.

Yes it needs to be sent to the light, as in to have light shed on it.
What is really pushing her down, and hurting her this badly? Perhaps you know if you have seen what it is, or could ask her.
"It told me it can not be made to go. It told me it is a God," sounds like it is an over-ruling influence. Does this mean your wife wants to be anointed in some way, or have more power? Can that be why she feels pushed down?
Plus the power issue affects many females. Ishtar might mean "The Goddess," female power.
It follows therefore why it doesn't affect you.

I too agree with Wind: Hate, fear, and anger is this thing's food.
But maybe not so strongly, just humanly.
And the source is where it exists: in her.

If you can eliminate this, then your view gains more reality.

No, my wife and i have a great relationship. she was doing some reading about accent civilizations and came across the Sumerians, who worshipped Ishtar. She's been on ancestry.com doing our family tree. my wife is a reader and reads everything she can get her hands on