I've been seeing visions of flying saucers, dinosaurs, and tall figures.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
There was a man who walked through a gateway and he appeared to walk from a frozen snowstorm to a paradise of some sort.

There were many large trees.
There was a gargantuan dinosaur moving through them and there were strange colored velociraptors. The dinosaurs weren't the bland colored ones we see in entertainment and whatnot. They were brightly colored. Almost tropical-like. They didn't make many noises. I didn't see them roar or growl.

The man was running though. He seemed to be okay. There were large sea monsters. The ones you'd see in stories or tales. Huge ones. There was someone navigating through them. He had a device on his arm. It looked like some sort of advanced gauntlet. His skin was dark. It didn't seem human.

There was a place... It was isolated. There weren't many people. The guy seemed to be alone. There was a building in a forest. There was vegetation. It grew amazingly tall. It switched over...

There were flying saucers. There were a lot of them. Flying overhead. There was a futuristic setting to it. There were so many. There was a really large one and smaller ones. I saw tall people looking up at this ship. It didn't feel like our Earth but it looked similar... I saw flags. I asked what they were and a voice in my head responded said they were Nazi flags. I got spooked and lost my focus after I opened my eyes... It didn't feel like my thought.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

Something the remote viewer said at the end of this session seemed familiar to me.

May someone tell me what their interpretation of this may be?

TimeFlipper

I will try to interpret it for you..The remote viewer in question must have been watching a couple of movies before he started on his remote viewing...
The first movie would have been Jurassic Park and the other would be War Of The Worlds :D

So now you can see why you have a "familiarity" to what the remote viewer was on about, you had seen both those movies, maybe even recently (y) :D...

Normally i charge $10 for interpreting dreams or visions, but as you are a member of Paranormalis, there is no fee at all..:cool: :D.YVW..(y)

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I will try to interpret it for you..The remote viewer in question must have been watching a couple of movies before he started on his remote viewing...
The first movie would have been Jurassic Park and the other would be War Of The Worlds :D

So now you can see why you have a "familiarity" to what the remote viewer was on about, you had seen both those movies, maybe even recently (y) :D...

Normally i charge $10 for interpreting dreams or visions, but as you are a member of Paranormalis, there is no fee at all..:cool: :D.YVW..(y)
Actually. I haven't. I apologize.
This was originally meant for any believers of remote viewing.
I am open-minded and liking hearing from anyone who believes in anything on Paranormalis.
It was actually quite successful with the CIA when they were working with it.
I appreciate your sense of humor though.
I go into a deep state of concentration where I don't allow much of anything from the outside to bleed through.
After a few seconds, I see clear visions.

TimeFlipper

And i thought i was doing great in interpreting those visions you requested :(...I was even going to throw into the mix a few of the well known psychologists such as Freud and Jung...But i decided not to try and look really cool for a guy of 70, therefore i kept my reply short and sweet (y) :LOL:

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
And i thought i was doing great in interpreting those visions you requested :(...I was even going to throw into the mix a few of the well known psychologists such as Freud and Jung...But i decided not to try and look really cool for a guy of 70, therefore i kept my reply short and sweet (y) :LOL:
Perhaps, I can't really remote view.
Although, I still believe it may exist, thanks to the CIA.
Anything significantly advanced that isn't understandable compared to the science we currently understand will always look odd.
I was just thinking about it and supposed I'd ask some folks on Paranormalis who are knowledgeable of psychic powers.

TimeFlipper

Why not go and look on You Tube, there are postings that cover remote viewing and telekinesis which might be of interest to you

I cannot make any comments regarding the validity of those postings, but they might give you some food for thought, and you could also get some interesting remarks from our other members (y) :)..

Justinvincible

Sounds like descriptions of "hollow earth".. A snowy entrance(north or south pole), Nazis, ufos, giants, tall people, creatures, etc.. The gravity and source of light would be different and cause vegetation to grow differently.. It could also be another dimension. I've heard that humans' collective thoughts can form places in the astral world. In one case someone astrally traveled to a stereotypical version of hell that appeared exactly how most would imagine it. He found that his thoughts were influencing how it appeared. Perhaps a hollow earth has been produced from our collective imaginations or exists in the astral. My two cents..

Lilysky

There was a man who walked through a gateway and he appeared to walk from a frozen snowstorm to a paradise of some sort.

There were many large trees.
There was a gargantuan dinosaur moving through them and there were strange colored velociraptors. The dinosaurs weren't the bland colored ones we see in entertainment and whatnot. They were brightly colored. Almost tropical-like. They didn't make many noises. I didn't see them roar or growl.

The man was running though. He seemed to be okay. There were large sea monsters. The ones you'd see in stories or tales. Huge ones. There was someone navigating through them. He had a device on his arm. It looked like some sort of advanced gauntlet. His skin was dark. It didn't seem human.

There was a place... It was isolated. There weren't many people. The guy seemed to be alone. There was a building in a forest. There was vegetation. It grew amazingly tall. It switched over...

There were flying saucers. There were a lot of them. Flying overhead. There was a futuristic setting to it. There were so many. There was a really large one and smaller ones. I saw tall people looking up at this ship. It didn't feel like our Earth but it looked similar... I saw flags. I asked what they were and a voice in my head responded said they were Nazi flags. I got spooked and lost my focus after I opened my eyes... It didn't feel like my thought.

Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

Something the remote viewer said at the end of this session seemed familiar to me.

May someone tell me what their interpretation of this may be?

Strange how that document no longer exists. What did the document describe?

OakFieldAlienz444

I had a UFO dream a few nights ago. They were UFO's flying over large trees.
They were the classic black disc type the flying saucer type that the Greys often use.

I got chills down my spine when I saw the "large trees" part of this thread.
But then I kinda chuckled at the dinosaur thing.

Anyway......that's creepy and amazing.