I've built the John Bajak's flux capacitor!

steven chiverton

its very hard to tell from the wiring in the picture try an led where the buzzer went if nothing then you have an open circiut somwhere and have to find it

dustin255

its very hard to tell from the wiring in the picture try an led where the buzzer went if nothing then you have an open circiut somwhere and have to find it

It works I closed the circuit. I'm saying nothing is happening based on the claims. @Martian I don't have a oscilloscope but, it read 20 miligauss on the Tri-Field EMF Meter.

steven chiverton

It works I closed the circuit. I'm saying nothing is happening based on the claims. @Martian I don't have a oscilloscope but, it read 20 miligauss on the Tri-Field EMF Meter.
study all the instructions carefully

dustin255

From my experiences and research it seems like this device is ineffective. Some people have reported going forward or backward 1 hour. I think I make a clock go 1 second backwards after using it for 1-2 hours, but I don't know.

Genius

King Ivan

From my experiences and research it seems like this device is ineffective. Some people have reported going forward or backward 1 hour. I think I make a clock go 1 second backwards after using it for 1-2 hours, but I don't know.
Try using keeping it on for 24 hours or more and see what happens. You could also try keeping it next to you while you are asleep to see if anything happens.

dustin255

I will but, I might add some holes to vent the heat out. But device is not my method of time travel. It takes forever, if it does work correctly.