I've had subtle time traveling exp.'s

ChristophZen

the first time i time traveled or shifted whichever you feel like calling it really, i had just gotten up in the morning and immediately went to sit on my recliner in my living room and i fell back into dreamstate, in this "dream" i went about the next 4 days as usual and on the fourth day i got into a fight with what some would say is my "dad" and was kicked out and left that day, then i came to and i was on my recliner not even realising i was kicked out the night before yet, and i looked at the date when i was sitting there and it said the wrong day, it said monday, and i knew it to be firday for thursady was pretty intense lol, how am i here, then i ran around the house for like 25 minutes looking at everything that had a date on it and sure enough it was monday lol, being as it was a dream or really obe dimension i didnt really remember too much about why i had time traveled because as ive had many dejavu exp,s i know that you dont really remember the drem or exp. till the time when the dejavu kcikcs in at the time when the event is now happening, and so i just shook it off and went about the next 4 days as usuall then thursday comes and im in my next door neighbors abandon house in the porch smoking some weed with an old pal of mine, mid way through smoking the weed i got a serious hit of dejavu and everything that had happened and i kinda shouted oh shit!!, now my "dad" had told me a couple of times before not to go back there and so when i shouted oh shit he heard me and he is quite tall and his head was instantly poked over the fence and saw me and as he has serious anger issues i saw his aura flux with negativity and very quickly stormed over to the side fence of my neighbors house and broke down the fence, yes he stampeded through the fence and broke the screen door as well i think,now by that time my old pal had alreay hopped the fence into his yard rght next to door, so he comes up to me wit anger like fucking crazy trying to instigate me to fight him saying all kinds of fucked up shit and what not not as i was just smoing weed 1, 2 i was recently hit and still was being hit with serious dejavu, and 3 i am trained well in martial arts i was clearly not going to throw a first punch, so i actually had a sort of smile as i was viewing him like wow hes fucking luny literally flames rolling off him, legit, and i knew as he was so blocked by anger i could easily land a 1 hit ko in defense but i just kinda stood there backing up as he kept pushing me and throwing fists at me as im dodging them and i got out of the way and didnt fight him, but in my dejavu i would have and did and got kicked out but if i didnt get dejavu in the first place i wouldnt of shoutd oh shit in the first place but he still might oof heard me eventually as i get loud when i smoke weed lol, but as i went throughout the next week or two i noticed things were diferent, not major things, just things out of place or replaced by other things that i was told have been that way, and i know it all began the moment i came when i was sitting on the recliner, which is why i believe that when you have a vivid especially dejavu you shift timelines or dimension because you react completely diferent then you would have if you did not view the future or exp. it already. now ive had a couple more dimension or time shifts since then which has proved this shifting theory in my own view, such as last christmas i was gone for around 10 days, dont remember where i was just gone, noone had any memory of me for the last 15 or so days and there was no internet history or any type of trace as to where i was in the previous ten days, now i said 15 because it took me about 5 days to come to for i was a bit groggy and hazy during the time i came back, and then i started realizing things, ive had many dejavus and telepathic exp.s so i know powers are real and even the fact in a genius and on the sake of talking about time travel i have produced the simplest most easy way to time travel which requires no type of super device all it is is very simple lmao, but i do not plan to share any info on how this technique works eventhough im pretty sure its the same way done by those guys jumping off a bridge, besides there are many many diff ways of time travel, so .

So both times you jumped forward in your own time-line, although in the first story you came back and lived through those days you'd skipped? Sorry, but it's a bit hard to follow your train of thought.

ChristophZen

actually the second time i guess i forgot to explain the detail lol i think i went back two to 3 years, i turned 23 a few days ago but for like allot of this year i thought i was 25, untill i was told i was 22 and i realized it was 2014 and freaked out for a few days like theres n way it 2014 lmao

I had something only very slightly similar in 1995, when a song I'd loved for years and years was played on the radio. I told my sister, "Hey, I've loved this song for ages!"

She answered, "How could you have loved this song for ages? It just came out."

And yet, I knew the whole thing by heart...

ChristophZen

Not judging, just asking - you were under the inlfuence of weed at the time? Both times?
no not at all actually i had just woken up on the first one and the second i was just gone lmao however it is funny that you ask that because i remembered to day that many years ago i once smoked some weed with a buddy and where we were at was a newly dozed construction area, as we were heading back to our neighborhoodand crossing a bunch of grass and dirt i remember (what i know now was a gov. fed that lurks often) or galactic fed lol either or anyway i remember that i was stuck in a time bubble for a whilllllllllllllleeeeeeeee lol, the car kept being in this one spot and then i would time lag and shift back and forth back and forth over and over for a very long exp. and the car kept switching positions and placement also i would constantly keep being in different spots back and forth in between these 2 roads as i was on this grass, like 100 yards is all and i remember it quite well, was really freaky

ChristophZen

I had something only very slightly similar in 1995, when a song I'd loved for years and years was played on the radio. I told my sister, "Hey, I've loved this song for ages!"

She answered, "How could you have loved this song for ages? It just came out."

And yet, I knew the whole thing by heart...
yeah lol thats whats up 8D

gyan khoji

the first time i time traveled or shifted whichever you feel like calling it really, i had just gotten up in the morning and immediately went to sit on my recliner in my living room and i fell back into dreamstate, in this "dream" i went about the next 4 days as usual and on the fourth day i got into a fight with what some would say is my "dad" and was kicked out and left that day, then i came to and i was on my recliner not even realising i was kicked out the night before yet, and i looked at the date when i was sitting there and it said the wrong day, it said monday, and i knew it to be firday for thursady was pretty intense lol, how am i here, then i ran around the house for like 25 minutes looking at everything that had a date on it and sure enough it was monday lol, being as it was a dream or really obe dimension i didnt really remember too much about why i had time traveled because as ive had many dejavu exp,s i know that you dont really remember the drem or exp. till the time when the dejavu kcikcs in at the time when the event is now happening, and so i just shook it off and went about the next 4 days as usuall then thursday comes and im in my next door neighbors abandon house in the porch smoking some weed with an old pal of mine, mid way through smoking the weed i got a serious hit of dejavu and everything that had happened and i kinda shouted oh shit!!, now my "dad" had told me a couple of times before not to go back there and so when i shouted oh shit he heard me and he is quite tall and his head was instantly poked over the fence and saw me and as he has serious anger issues i saw his aura flux with negativity and very quickly stormed over to the side fence of my neighbors house and broke down the fence, yes he stampeded through the fence and broke the screen door as well i think,now by that time my old pal had alreay hopped the fence into his yard rght next to door, so he comes up to me wit anger like fucking crazy trying to instigate me to fight him saying all kinds of fucked up shit and what not not as i was just smoing weed 1, 2 i was recently hit and still was being hit with serious dejavu, and 3 i am trained well in martial arts i was clearly not going to throw a first punch, so i actually had a sort of smile as i was viewing him like wow hes fucking luny literally flames rolling off him, legit, and i knew as he was so blocked by anger i could easily land a 1 hit ko in defense but i just kinda stood there backing up as he kept pushing me and throwing fists at me as im dodging them and i got out of the way and didnt fight him, but in my dejavu i would have and did and got kicked out but if i didnt get dejavu in the first place i wouldnt of shoutd oh shit in the first place but he still might oof heard me eventually as i get loud when i smoke weed lol, but as i went throughout the next week or two i noticed things were diferent, not major things, just things out of place or replaced by other things that i was told have been that way, and i know it all began the moment i came when i was sitting on the recliner, which is why i believe that when you have a vivid especially dejavu you shift timelines or dimension because you react completely diferent then you would have if you did not view the future or exp. it already. now ive had a couple more dimension or time shifts since then which has proved this shifting theory in my own view, such as last christmas i was gone for around 10 days, dont remember where i was just gone, noone had any memory of me for the last 15 or so days and there was no internet history or any type of trace as to where i was in the previous ten days, now i said 15 because it took me about 5 days to come to for i was a bit groggy and hazy during the time i came back, and then i started realizing things, ive had many dejavus and telepathic exp.s so i know powers are real and even the fact in a genius and on the sake of talking about time travel i have produced the simplest most easy way to time travel which requires no type of super device all it is is very simple lmao, but i do not plan to share any info on how this technique works eventhough im pretty sure its the same way done by those guys jumping off a bridge, besides there are many many diff ways of time travel, so .
Feeling that what is happening has already been felt happened by you are the exp.s we both use to have . but the one exp you have written about that going in the past is one of the kind that I have'nt experienced yet. Well u have the experience and I have ability of observation and research . btw I belong to ancient Hinduism spiritual religion and Ive studied various philosophies described in religious books through logical reasoning . u will be surprised to know that what is being written in these paranormal threads has already been discussed and described scientifically in ancient scripts developed by indian sages called 'upnishadas' or 'upnishad' .I m open minded to the possibilities.

gyan khoji

If you want to control or handle it in a more good way and to develop some more mannered ways n theories to understand this procedure then mail me [email protected] we will do it together.