Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory: 2012

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory: 2012

I'm maybe a little late on this one, but like they say, better late than never.

First of all, let me tell you that I don't seriously believe in those 2012 doomsday fantasies that the world will end on Dec. 21 2012. Like any other subjects related to paranormal, I'm considering all possibilities, and I work hard to stay open minded and neutral. Yesterday, after a suggestion from a good friend, I decided to look for Jesse Ventura on Google and I found an episode of his show, Conspiracy Theories about 2012. "Yeah right" have I said when starting the first video. I didn't know yet that I was in for a pretty wild ride.

This is part 1:

Here's the link to all 6 parts: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Review:Jesse_Ventura:2012_Apocalypse_Conspiracy_Theory

That guy sounds legit, that's all I'm gonna say, and I like his "WTF" attitude when he finds something unusual.

In the last few parts, they get in the Denver Airport to check out if there are any clues of an underground base. All that kind of weird $hit they found there is unbelievable, it looks like a creepy joke made by some smart ass occult conspiracy makers who are making fun of us. Also, what about these underground bases, and these survival condos, what's going on ?

I don't wanna believe in all this, but this videos makes me wonder if there's a little chance that all of these clues, these strange projects may be related in such a way that the elite may be aware that something big will happen in a few years, and they are preparing to hide in order to survive. Like Mr Ventura says, if the elite knows that there's no chance of saving every one, they're not gonna tell us until the very last moment. It makes me think of the movie 2012, where only those rich people have a chance to survive. It's just a movie, right ?

Let me know what you think.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Re: Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory: 2012

the full version is also available on veoh.com , awesome revelation the freemason are onto something and they are not sharing with the rest of the world

cmac

Yeah, great show. It's time to wake people up to what is going on around them in secret. The best thing about this show is that tons of people are seeing this information, the sheep that are still locked to their TV's. It is funny how many people have mentioned this show to me, that are so blown away by the information. The still asleep and unaware. Time to wake up people, and become awake and aware. Most don't reach awareness, but awake is a starting place. Now take that awakening, and do some real research, turn off the tv, quit buying the conditioning and programming throughout society, and the propoganda the controllers are spewing.

Thanks for the post, everyone should watch these shows, those who don't wish to research, just go back asleep, and remain controlled.

Whitelight

Haha, this guy is hardcore. Thanks for recomending this Num. I'll have to watch all 6 parts.

I get what you mean with the "WTF" attitude, haha. After watching the Zeitgeist this is much more lighthearted, but I do see the seriousness in it. Dylan and I have been planning for this too, when the world goes to crap.

HDRKID

There are some who say that nothing will happen in 2012, but there are others who wish to prepare just in case. I find it interesting that John Titor told us Nebraska survives. Also that it is the new location of the capital of new america which splits into five nations instead of one. Also, Steven Gibbs is from Nebraska and told me he may be going back soon.

Here is something even more curious. Hey, guess who just move to Nebraska - John Titor's mom. The plot thickens when you find out that a deep underground shelter has been built in Nebraska by vivos.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Very interesting video HDRKID, I'm going to check if I can find out more about Vivos, I never heard of it before. It sure makes me wonder again what's the big deal about all those survival shelters nowadays. I didn't look into this for a pretty long time. I guess last time was when I started this thread.

NerdyGilr3

Just like Government bunkers, Vivos is just a way to preserve wealthy people. Ok, it's "only" 50,000$ US per person, but you have to be selected as a member first!
And here are the criterias: Review criteria includes each members profession, education, expertise, skills, benefit to the Vivos community, proximity to a Vivos location, current health, criminal record, and ability to afford the purchase of their co-ownership interest. Due to the cohabitation of owners, a rigorous screening process is necessary, however,discrimination* of any sort is not allowed, including age, race, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, national origin or sexual orientation, nor shall any of these criteria be a means of qualification.

*Discrimination of any sort will not be tolerated, including that based on age, race, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, national origin or sexual orientation, nor shall any such fact be a means of membership disqualification. It is Vivos intent to select the most diverse ownership population from its membership group for each shelter, assuring the broadest set of skills and abilities, to better assure the long-term survival of each Vivos community.

They say age isn't a criteria, but the words "profession, education, expertise and skills" all refer to an adult, isn't it? So if you're not a doctor, a dentist, an engineer or anything useful in this community, if you're not enough healthy, and if you live a bit too far from the facility, well you're not good enough to survive. This is discrimination to me!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is great stuff, I still remember the discussions I had with some of my friends I recommended the video to. Many were in total disbelief, they couldn't believe that all this stuff was real. I don't think the point of this video is about convincing you though, it's all about considering all what they say as a whole and get the idea that yes, there may be more to 2012 than some want us to believe.

lordalmighty1

something i found while looking into bunker building costs for myself a little while ago. here is a company for the usa that builds bunkers if you have the cash, get 1 quickly if you believe and have the cash ;)