JFK, CIA, Mafia and Fidel Castro - Trump can finally allow the truth to emerge from the shadows

JimmyD

Wait, how can they be already available if he hasn't signed the executive order to release them, yet?

There has been information released in pieces over time from various sources. There was a law passed and signed in 1992 that, if I am not mistaken, basically says that certain classified government files had to be declassified no later than 2017, unless there was a national security issue in doing so.

It could be a partial release with some documents pending approval. I am guessing that the process of declassification to downloadable release takes a little time too. I haven't checked into it too much, but that is typical of how government operates.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Wait, how can they be already available if he hasn't signed the executive order to release them, yet?

There has been information released in pieces over time from various sources. There was a law passed and signed in 1992 that, if I am not mistaken, basically says that certain classified government files had to be declassified no later than 2017, unless there was a national security issue in doing so.

It could be a partial release with some documents pending approval. I am guessing that the process of declassification to downloadable release takes a little time too. I haven't checked into it too much, but that is typical of how government operates.

Well, all the UFO files are blacked out with sharpies. So, in my eyes, they aren't REALLY declassified if they still hide info.

Anyway, it would take someone with a LOT of time and patience to sift through all of this JFK stuff. I'll let someone else do it.

JimmyD

Well, all the UFO files are blacked out with sharpies. So, in my eyes, they aren't REALLY declassified if they still hide info.

Anyway, it would take someone with a LOT of time and patience to sift through all of this JFK stuff. I'll let someone else do it.

I am sure there are a lot of people all over it, doing exactly that; sifting through it and comparing notes, organizing timelines, etc etc.. and will probably result in new theories introduced in the next few years. But don't let the enormity of it discourage you from inquiry. Answers start with questions.

Mayhem

Zenith

I am sure there are a lot of people all over it, doing exactly that; sifting through it and comparing notes, organizing timelines, etc etc.. and will probably result in new theories introduced in the next few years. But don't let the enormity of it discourage you from inquiry. Answers start with questions.
Z

Been done and have contacts that have done so:)