JFK - The John F Kennedy Assassination

Mayhem

Zenith
With remote viewing all can be understood.

Doesn't take a few docs, not verily revealed to enhance a knowledge.

Some stay in the background for a reason.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This article had a link to the files, but they apparently removed it. The CIA website is somewhat confusing. Do we use the FOIA Reading Room?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This isn't related to the release of dox, however, these videos clearly show that Jackie shot John. First, the governor in the front of the car does something over his shoulder, misses, and gets John in the shoulder. Jackie then bends down close to his head and BOOM. You can see this CLEARLY in the 4th video down on this page.

Jacqueline Kennedy The Murderer of JFK - The Murder Of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy by Dr. Neville Thomas Jones, Ph.D. | Love for Life

Oswald was a coverup -- someone to blame... a distraction

Mayhem

Zenith
I have been fascinated with this event since i heard about it was i was a mere 16 years.

So i have looked ever which way you could look.
My Friends in The USA have aided me at times with information.

Much has gone under the bridge so to speak.

For those that see another, a release of such is masked.

To make it concisely clear, what has been revealed is no where near the truth.

Its their game by design, in these words see what they dont reveal.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
The fatal shot was from the Grassy Knoll, that is the truth.
Nothing can change this.

JimmyD

"On Thursday, President Donald Trump blocked the release of hundreds of records on the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, bending to CIA and FBI appeals, while the National Archives came out Thursday night with a hefty cache of others."

"Draining the swamp"? ..I digress.

It is a waste of time to indulge until the whole truth is understood. Your president prevents that.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"On Thursday, President Donald Trump blocked the release of hundreds of records on the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, bending to CIA and FBI appeals, while the National Archives came out Thursday night with a hefty cache of others."

"Draining the swamp"? ..I digress.

It is a waste of time to indulge until the whole truth is understood. Your president prevents that.

Since the CIA were most likely in on it, I'm sure they didn't document anything relevant.