JFK - The John F Kennedy Assassination

JimmyD

Dont get too excited guys, all we will see is that Lee Harvey Oswald was the only shooter...The real truth will never be revealed..

It already is in videos. Texas governor missed and Jackie finished the job. The videos are quite clear.

(presume you're not joking.) Nope, that didn't happen. You should thoroughly examine all the information out there. It is apparent what happened. The question is more about the conspiracy; who did it and why.

Watch Mrs. Kennedy in how she responds. See the expression on her face in the film as she realizes her husband just has just been shot. Watch her reach back and scrape her husband's brains and skull from the back of the limo. She was in complete shock with bullets zipping all around her and into people, and her husband's brains were all over the car. Her gut instinctual response was to try to put her husband back together. She loved her husband. She definitely didn't do it.

http://truedemocracyparty.net/wp-content/uploads/zapruder-Image3.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
(presume you're not joking.) Nope, that didn't happen. You should thoroughly examine all the information out there. It is apparent what happened. The question is more about the conspiracy; who did it and why.

The video is crystal clear.

Watch Mrs. Kennedy in how she responds. See the expression on her face in the film as she realizes her husband just has just been shot. Watch her reach back and scrape her husband's brains and skull from the back of the limo. She was in complete shock with bullets zipping all around her and into people, and her husband's brains were all over the car. Her gut instinctual response was to try to put her husband back together. She loved her husband. She definitely didn't do it.

She reached forward and put a gun in her mouth. As she tried to crawl away, an object (gun?) was flung out of the car.
The photo you showed was after she shot him. She had to pretend.

Marilyn was murdered a year before.

JimmyD

The video is crystal clear.

She reached forward and put a gun in her mouth. As she tried to crawl away, an object (gun?) was flung out of the car.
The photo you showed was after she shot him. She had to pretend.

Marilyn was murdered a year before.

There are SO many things to conclude that she had nothing to do with it. I am not sure I care to point them all out. Again, you should research further.

I chose to point out her response to demonstrate a clear indication of no malicious intent whatsoever. You don't just fake a reaction like that. It was a genuine response while in a state of shock. All hell suddenly broke loose in that limo and her reaction was to tend to her husband.

Look closely. She is in shock and thinking on a somewhat primal subconscious level. The terror of it has abruptly thrown her into a dissociative state where her perception of reality is warped. It hasn't yet registered that he is beyond saving, but she feels she must do something to help him. So she tries to collect his pieces as if to put him back together, as if he were a broken vase or something. Consider that bullets are zipping past her and into people all around her and instead of burying herself in the floor, she thinks of her husband. She put him first.

Her primary function was to be a good mother and wife, politics or not, and her focus was on things like redecorating the white house with her position. The most basic root aspects of her modus operandi showed when she went into shock that day. I think she loved her husband and family and was traumatized by the whole ordeal. No way would she conspire to have him whacked, if for no other reason, because of her children. And that is not to mention things she has done or been quoted as saying, letters, etc.

Mayhem

Zenith
grassy_knoll_07.jpg

Mayhem

Zenith
A direct shot from close range by an experienced sniper.

While the patsy was firing multiples from a different angle.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There are SO many things to conclude that she had nothing to do with it. I am not sure I care to point them all out. Again, you should research further.

Let me guess. It all relates to you.

JimmyD

Let me guess. It all relates to you.

What's with the dig?

I am sorry, but to conclude that Mrs. Kennedy was part of it is either a strange joke or from a grossly ignorant perspective. If you take the time to dig into it, it is clear what happened. The question is of exactly who and why it was done. Kennedy was pissing off a lot of powerful people because he was trying to be righteous in an evil world. They teamed up and took him out, put him vulnerable in a cross-fire.

I didn't do it. I know that. I wasn't even born yet. If I go back, I won't touch it.