John Alexanderson, from 2043.

John A

John message or just post on how to build the time machines i would be more then happy to build one and i know people on here would like to as well so can you tell us how to do it. please that would be greatful thank you
I will get to it, it's long and complicated is all. I feel that an online explanation of a time machine should be planned and executed sell.

If you'd like a simple explanation,
I will tell you now that it is related to miniature black holes

mullac998

John message or just post on how to build the time machines i would be more then happy to build one and i know people on here would like to as well so can you tell us how to do it. please that would be greatful thank you
I will get to it, it's long and complicated is all. I feel that an online explanation of a time machine should be planned and executed sell.

well right now, i have some time on my hand and i would be willing to read it all if you are willing to tell me how to build one. if you want to post about it on here i would recommend doing it soon, everytime someone promises to post something like this it never happens so don't keep the people on here waiting there good people and had enough of waiting. so if you would be kind to share this information that would be greatful once again thank you

John A

well right now, i have some time on my hand and i would be willing to read it all if you are willing to tell me how to build one. if you want to post about it on here i would recommend doing it soon, everytime someone promises to post something like this it never happens so don't keep the people on here waiting there good people and had enough of waiting. so if you would be kind to share this information that would be greatful once again thank you

You understand that it's my time that is the problem right?
I'm not going to break any promises regarding the time machine because explaining how to create one is the only reason why I'm here.

mullac998

why is that a problem you have all night cant you stay up and explain, if you are here then you should have no problem explaining on how to do it, so would you be so nice to share this information please

John A

why is that a problem you have all night cant you stay up and explain, if you are here then you should have no problem explaining on how to do it, so would you be so nice to share this information please
The information will be shared, just not now. I'm still human. I need to sleep, eat, and work some to stay alive and stay on this forum.

mullac998

That's completely fine but if you keep saying stuff like that the admin will ban you for stalling, everyone always stalls and it never turns out in the favor of the time traveler so do it soon or the admin will use the banner hammer.

The Fifth

@John A Let's say you do stop them , what makes you think in the little cells of the human body that you have , that humanity won't fuck itself over and over again but at different times (years).For an example , you do stop them now, they will still ruin themselves in max 200 years ! Divergence means you pull time ( you stretch it ) from a fixed event ! World lines are different but they all end the same , with ignorance. Enjoy your time here for as long as you can and inspire others as much as you can. I'm a determinist , try to see the world from my perspective, not follow by it , just observe.

mullac998

JohnA how long have you been in this timeline, also if you cannot post about it then can you show us a image of your device surely that shouldn't be a problem seems you are going to be telling people how to build them

John A

@John A Let's say you do stop them , what makes you think in the little cells of the human body that you have , that humanity won't fuck itself over and over again but at different times (years).For an example , you do stop them now, they will still ruin themselves in max 200 years ! Divergence means you pull time ( you stretch it ) from a fixed event ! World lines are different but they all end the same , with ignorance. Enjoy your time here for as long as you can and inspire others as much as you can. I'm a determinist , try to see the world from my perspective, not follow by it , just observe.

I have that viewpoint as well, but it doesn't mean I shouldn't try. I have contemplated along that line to the point of realizing that everything means nothing, but after that realization, you should think to yourself "Then why don't I just have fun while I'm here, rather than not have any?"

In other words, exist just for the hell of it.

And if you live for nothing, and exist for the hell of it, then you just do whatever you feel like. I feel like I should be helping people, even if I'm only delaying the inevitable.

As off topic as this was, it was a surprisingly pleasant exchange on my end.

Good day,
John Alexanderson

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
As everyone can see, our time traveler claimant has dodged the answer before question has been asked test. The typical stall and dangle the carrot tactic has been initiated. The knowledge to build a time machine will never be delivered.