John Bajak's Flux Capacitor Report File

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here is one very interesting document about the Flux Capacitor and other relatively simple time travel devices. It contains a lot of info about a few devices, as well as info about the Flux Cap. It also contains a lot of handwritten notes on most pages.

I'm pretty sure many of you are going to be interested. :)

Again, thank you Professor Opmmur for allowing me to post such documents.

Attachments

• bajak_report_file.pdf
    8.8 MB · Views: 101

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was searching for "new" information about the FluxCap on Google and found this document... here, posted by myself, years ago! Oops!

Figured I'd shamelessly bump it, in case it interests anyone.

See ya!

lamdo263

Here is one very interesting document about the Flux Capacitor and other relatively simple time travel devices. It contains a lot of info about a few devices, as well as info about the Flux Cap. It also contains a lot of handwritten notes on most pages.

44 volt power supplies - Bing 44 volt power supplies portable with DC to AC conversion - Bing

lamdo263

Interesting read, in it now. Thank you

lamdo263

Very popular IC 555 timer - Bing

lamdo263

Quote {Device as given by man in black }This info is really odd, as MIB's are not supposed to do that. I think most MIBS are control agents?

lamdo263

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If I remember correctly, didn't John Bajak receive the Flux Capacitor design from MiBs? Or some shady dude?

Same with Gibbs, apparently he got the schematics (or a demo device) from a weird dude who visited him on his farm. Again, couldn't be identified. Stories ranged over the years from an ordinary person, to a grey alien, future-Gibbs, future random guy, etc.

It seems it's a pretty recurring concept between devices. Gotta wonder who comes up with those devices.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Quote {Device as given by man in black }This info is really odd, as MIB's are not supposed to do that. I think most MIBS are control agents?
Yeah, definitely odd. Why is it, that on some occasions, they will interfere, like in this case?

I also think they're usually more into control, than simple interference.

lamdo263

Yeah, definitely odd. Why is it, that on some occasions, they will interfere, like in this case?

I also think they're usually more into control, than simple interference.
A varied and sorted field of many players.