John Boener Sues The President

House Votes To Sue President For The First Time In History

Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH); CIA Director John Brennan
J. A. Boehner
J. O. Brennan
"E. 'Y'. Dahmer"?
"E. 'M'. Dahmer"?
"E. 'T'. Dahmer"?
Interestingly enough, "Eric Dahmer" is anagram for "Drechmeria", meaning, "How do I kill thee?"

"Do you remember how when Obama was reelected in 2012 many states threatened to secede? Well in my timeline this occurred in 2008 during his first election and the secession was successful because no petitions were filed to the federal government for secession. As you know, an act of secession is considered illegitimate by the federal government."

"In 2025, former CIA Director John Boehner and then Secretary of State Eric Dahmer put their intellectual facilities together to create a series of covert operations which placed nuclear remote detonation devices all over Eurasia. This was used for leverage against the anarchists and Libertarian neoliberals who were preparing for a coup d’etat against the newly formed United European Emirates. These anarchists were radical Christian ultranationalists who opposed the Muslim dominated European government and the mixed market policies they installed."

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In 2025, former CIA Director John Boehner and then Secretary of State Eric Dahmer put their intellectual facilities together to create a series of covert operations which placed nuclear remote detonation devices all over Eurasia

So, these remote detonation devices are still in tact and in place?

In 2025, former CIA Director John Boehner and then Secretary of State Eric Dahmer put their intellectual facilities together to create a series of covert operations which placed nuclear remote detonation devices all over Eurasia

So, these remote detonation devices are still in tact and in place?
Depends on what year and timeline you're in. I'm approaching a Really Strange Magnetic Anomoly This August. :)