PART 1 OF 17: "John Lear Tells All - Project Camelot 4-2-08 [1 Of 17]"
*ATS = Above Top Secret (Forum)

"John Lear is a well known, even legendary figure in the UFO community. "

To learn more about John Lear, visit:
1) BIOGRAPHY & INTRODUCTION: http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_john_Lear.htm
2) WEBSITE: http://thelivingmoon.com/
3) JOHN'S WEBPAGE: A Collection of Theories and Facts

Background

John Lear (b. 1942) is an accomplished former pilot and well-known UFOlogist. He is the son of aviation pioneer and inventor Bill Lear.

John Lear, now retired from flying, amassed over 19,000 hours of flight time, and has flown in over 100 different types of airplanes in 60 different countries around the world. He flew both commercially and in missions worldwide for the CIA. John Lear is the only pilot to hold every airman certificate issued by the FAA, and has held many world records.

Lear claims to have always had a slight interest in UFOs. Sometime in the mid-1980s, he read the book Missing Time by Budd Hopkins, a book on alien abduction. This was to become a turning point. From then on John began heavily researching the subject, including tracking down and interviewing many witnesses and individuals involved in the phenomenon. Soon after, in about 1987 or 1988, John Lear began writing and lecturing on the subject.

In the summer of 1988, John met a self-styled nuclear physicist named Bob Lazar, and soon became intimately involved in the Area 51/S-4 story. It is claimed that Lazar worked at the S-4 test site (approx. 10 miles south of Area 51) from December 1988 to March 1989, where he took part in the back engineering of extraterrestrial craft. During this time Lazar relayed information to Lear about his alleged activities and experiences there.

During this time both Lear and Lazar claim that they were able to acquire a piece of the fuel that powered the craft, Element 115, conducting several experiments that proved the high gravitational attraction and heaviness of the element, among other things. Though, apparently, this evidence was "stolen" back.

Around March 1989 Bob Lazar, John Lear, Gene Huff and others organized several trips into the desert to view test flights from a distance. On one of these excursions, Lear claims to have witnessed a glowing yellow-orange, disc-shaped object that rose above the mountains at Groom Lake while looking through a Celestron telescope. On one of these trips, the group was eventually caught, and shortly thereafter, Bob Lazar ceased working at the test site.

In late 1989 KLAS-TV reporter George Knapp interviewed John Lear, which resulted in Knapp interviewing Bob Lazar and breaking the Area 51/S-4 story to the public.

In the mid to late '90s, John Lear had a break from "digging". In November 2003 Lear appeared on the popular Coast to Coast AM radio show to give an interview (first time in a decade) with Art Bell, where he shared his views on UFO Disclosure, among other topics. In March 2004 he appeared in another interview discussing revelations and theories about the moon. Most recently John Lear has become a regular posting member on several conspiracy based discussion forums.

Source: Wikipedia 9/3/06

SOURCE: http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_john_Lear.htm

PART 2 OF 17: John Lear Tells All - Project Camelot 4-2-08 [2 Of 17]

PART 3 OF 17: John Lear Tells All - Project Camelot 4-2-08 [3 Of 17]

PART 4 OF 17: John Lear Tells All - Project Camelot 4-2-08 [4 Of 17]

PART 5 OF 17

CONTINUED BELOW IN COMMENT #3.

Samstwitch

John Lear talks about Bob Lazar in his Videos. Here is Bob's story...

VIDEO: "The Lazar Tape: And Excerpts from the Government Bible"

From Youtube...

"Bob Lazar shatters the cloak of secrecy surrounding the Unites States military's most highly sensitive operations located at an area known as S4 of Area 51, in the Nevada Air Force Range. Lazar gives a full account of Alien spacecraft the Government has hidden at S4 as well as details on their propulsion systems and how they operate. Bob Lazar was part of the reverse-engineering team. As chief physicist on project "Galileo", Lazar reveals what the US Military has known and held secret for decades. The Lazar Tape - describes and portrays the components and capabilities of an extraterrestrial vehicle used for interstellar space travel; a gravity propelled disc.

"Between December 1988 and April of 1989, as a young nuclear physicist, Bob Lazar was part of the back engineering team. As part of this team his job was to understand and attempt to duplicate the propulsion systems of these craft."

NOW on DVD - Go to http://www.UFOTV.com

Samstwitch

PART 6 OF 17: "John Lear Tells All - Project Camelot 4-2-08 [6 Of 17]"

PART 7 OF 17:

PART 8 OF 17:

PART 9 OF 17:

PART 10 OF 17:

CONTINUED IN NEXT COMMENT.

justin_see

Lear will say some interesting things, and then he will throw it all in the toilet by saying something completely stupid. (I am willing to believe something interesting is on the moon, but SOULCATCHERS?,etc etc etc...)He is known for pointless bickering with forum people and making an ass out of himself (watch his Penn and Teller appearance). And if you go to abovetopsecret, be aware that they have an agenda. It isn't a place to share information freely, especially if it goes against or implicates the website owners/moderators. Same thing with project Camelot, they are known to be full of horse poop, take everything with a grain of salt.

Samstwitch

When researching alien abductions (humans being abducted by extraterrestrials, mainly for hybriding) I have read several accounts about 'Soul Catchers', the transferrance of human souls. The Greys transfer human souls into a box and then transfer them into another human (or cloned) body. Sounds crazy I know, but it has been reported numerous times. Only someone who researches in the field of alien abductions (and abductee victims) would know this.

Many things John Lear says sounds ridiculous and/or fantastic, but truth IS stranger than fiction. Most people won't believe what he says, but objective and dedicated researchers will find missing pieces to the puzzles, and trails to the truth that are familiar in his "Tell all". But then most people don't research. I do.

Posters on Message Boards are famous for being rude and inconsiderate, so I don't give ATS any credit. John has many professional and credible friends in high and low places. That counts for a lot.

The truth is out there.

justin_see

Yeah, but to keep an argument going on a forum won't get Lear anywhere. On ATS he would have a 10 page argument with a Troll. There is a point he crossed where he became as caustic as Billy Mier. When you have outrageous claims like this, you have to tread lightly or you cast a negative shadow upon the whole realm of alien study. Alot of people do mention Soul Catchers in abductions and stuff like that, but there are just as many people making different claims and accusations. Lear will say something believable, and then say something completely idiotic, unbelievable, or downright preposterous. He may even be an agent of disinformation. As far as ATS is concerned, it's been proven they have unsavory ties, an agenda, and they want to make cash and resell information- aside from being filled with jerky people and the odd presence of a strong right wing crowd.

Samstwitch

He may even be an agent of disinformation.

This is an idea that I support as a possibility, but I find that I agree with John on most things, other things I am not familiar with. Either way, he does have a lot of inside information.

My big disagreement with John is that he portrays the Greys as friendly and having good intentions for humans on earth. I strongly disagree. The Greys have their own agenda and it is not beneficial to humans, on the contrary. Dr. David M. Jacobs has the same opinion that I do, as depicted in his book, "The Threat". I highly recommend it to anyone who thinks the Greys are friendly.

Samstwitch

I believe allegations that AIDS was bioengineered by the U.S. Government and I have read documents that say it. John Lear said the same thing. He also said the U.S. government has an "alleged" cure for AIDS. I would like to know more about this. I wondered if AIDS/HIV Researchers have this information. I posted what's listed on Wikipedia further below.

Here's what John Lear says is the alleged cure for AIDS:

JOHN LEAR: "...AIDS is a virus that is protected by the protein coat on the R and A preventing the antibodies, the T4 cells, of the immune system from detecting and eliminating it. The alleged cure for AIDS lies in the excrement of the white fungus that's grown from the chinese cucumber, Trichosanthes Kirilowii. This excrement, which develops after about 2 or 3 weeks, is separated with hydrazine sulfate, an acidification process which dissolves the protein coat on the R and A and exposes the nucleus of the virus that's detected by the antibodies in the immune system. Regardless of how weak the immune system is, the virus will be destroyed.

"No more than 20 cc dose per 36 hour period should be administered. No antibiotics should be used during this period. The 20 cc's are metabolized in 36 hours, having dissolved the protein coat on the virus.

"Over the last 20 years, I've been party to several attempts to get samples of the Trichosanthes Kirilowii out of China, but all have met with failure. The last samples having been cooked during departure procedures..." [END EXCERPT]

Here's what Wikipedia says about the Chinese Cucumber, "Trichosanthes Kirilowii":

WIKIPEDIA: Trichosanthes kirilowii is a flowering plant in the family Cucurbitaceae. It is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine, where it shares the name gualóu (Chinese: ??) with the related T. rosthornii.

Chemical components: The plant is a source of the chemical compound trichosanthin.[1]

Trichosanthin was purified from fresh Chinese root tubers of Trichosanthes kirilowii and evaluated for anti-HIV activity. Trichosanthin inhibited syncytium formation between infected H9 cells and uninfected Sup-T1 cells from 0.5 to 4 [mu]g/ml. Trichosanthin also inhibited HIV replication in H9 and CEM-SS cells at 1 [mu]g/ml, but was toxic for MT-4 cells (HTLV-1-positive), at doses greater than 0.25 [mu]g/ml. This new purification procedure confirms the anti-HIV activity of trichosanthin on some cell lines in different biological assays.