John Returns in July or November

Ren

Paranormalis. How do you feel about this? Larry Haber just said John will return sometime between next month to November.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I already have a thread about this. LOL. Here's my article, again. Titor Appears 2014

I'm not sure people are very interested, to be honest...... Well, at least not many....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ren, go post the link from my website on TTI and watch their panties get all tied in a knot. I'm not stepping foot in there. Banana eyebrows doesn't like aliens and the men there don't like intelligent women. :p

Ren

Ren, go post the link from my website on TTI and watch their panties get all tied in a knot. I'm not stepping foot in there. Banana eyebrows doesn't like aliens and the men there don't like intelligent women. :p

I was perma-banned by Rain Man. Boomer Brin's Florida Libretarian Christian Militia Cult doesn't seem to like the real John Titor. I got death threats too. Not saying by who.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I was perma-banned by Rain Man. Boomer Brin's Florida Libretarian Christian Militia Cult doesn't seem to like the real John Titor. I got death threats too. Not saying by who.

What a bunch of whackos. Titor better post somewhere else. I really don't want to go back there.

TimeNot_0

AAA

Wouldn't it be interesting if we discovered Titor's been present all along simply waiting for the right moment?