Creativity John Thomas' Time Machine

Ren

This Trism distortion unit is the size of my hand and looks like a camcorder.

A Tesla Biefeld Brown (TBB) power source allows me to generate "black holes" which really aren't holes they are condensed marbles of mass as a result of a really intense magnetic force.

When I turn it on, two Kerr Singularities are created within containment chambers.

A safe 6 meter radius bubble distortion/divergence of gravity(mass and time and space) appears around me as a ripple, wave, wrinkle in time.

If I were to drop this Trism past 6 meters while activated, I would be torn apart. Time travel is like cliff diving. Not just anyone can do this. If I do everything right, I will go to my intended destination. If I make one mistake, I will go to God.

Being in this bubble is like being in a house of mirrors.

One mirror to the right will send me into the future if I walk toward it. * We'll call this the positive event horizon. All things in nature have this aspect. W+.

The mirror in the middle is my present time. We'll call this the null event horizon. Z0.

The mirror on the left will send me into the past if I walk toward it. * We'll call this the negative event horizon. All things in nature have this aspect. W-.

* I'm actually not turning but rather merging the null horizon with the left past horizon and walking as straight as possible.

On the Trism is something that acts like a watch dial. It measures the distortion of magnetism/gravity/mass/time/space of the bubble and puts a time stamp on it next to the present current time stamp. I turn this "dial" left and I can set the exact date I want to travel back to.

I must exit a mirror portal within 6 meters of the original standing position when I turned on the device.

This device can send me back or forward at a rate of about 10 years per hour.
The TBB also allows me to hover over my landing area and ensure things are safe before I materialize by switching off the device.

Materialize? Yes. Actually, every time I turn on this device, I die and become a ghost in the ghost world. And when I turn off this device I am reborn and resurrected. John 0 dies and John 1 is born. John 1 dies and John 2 is born. And so on.

I have travelled back a maximum of 61 years using this device.
I am told its limit is 80 years forward and back.

I am prohibited by the prime directive from going into the future to upgrade this device. I am not allowed to have any technology that the people of my present time have not yet thought of.

Ren

2013.07.24.00.39 ren@TimeTravel0 ~
Question: What is gravity?
Answer: Gravity is the force of lighter particles pushing toward the centre of massive particles. Distance between lighter and massive particles can counter and balance this pushing force. Gravity is always perpetually moving, these lighter particles swirl clockwise or counter-clockwise constantly. When this motion stops, all the particles are massively compacted. An explosion results pushing the lighter particles a far distance again. This push and explosion is like the universe breathing in and out seemingly endlessly.
Question: What is time?
Answer: Time is directly related to motion and gravity. Gravity is the force of movement, things and events must move in order to pass time. So distorting gravity is distorting time. So where in nature is gravity distorted. One place where gravity and time is distorted is within the sphere of a Kerr micro-singularity. Imagine an egg. The surface of the yellow yolk is called the inner-event-horizon. The surface of the white shell is called the outer-event-horizon. Now the white part between the yolk and the shell is called the ergo-sphere. This ergo-sphere is one big highway of distorted gravity and time. When you are in the ergo-sphere, you separate your personal body time bubble from your original time-line. Your body and everything in the bubble around you is part of your original time-line but it has separated from the bigger bubble universe of your original time. While in this little bubble, you are floating around in the ergo-sphere. You can view your original time bubble and see everything in the past as if it was a trunk of a tree. You can even see all the possible futures as if they were branches of a tree. Now when you decide to travel down that trunk and enter the past. What happens is that a root grows. This root is called Universe-1. The trunk, you then label Universe-0. 0 is your original time. 1 is your new alternate time.
Question: How do you navigate time?
Answer: Gravity sensors and gravity locks keep your Branch-1 and Branch-0 within an acceptable divergence range of 0.1 to 3.0. If you surpass that, the time distortion unit shuts (you stop trying to exit the ergo-sphere) down until the divergence range is within the acceptable limits (under 3.0). Why? Because if you enter a Branch with a divergence greater than 3.0, things start to become too fantastic. These greatly divergent alternate worlds resemble nothing like your original world. You could become lost. Nothing you do will make a difference in these places, so your mission becomes futile. Your flight plan requires you to keep your divergence under 3. Cesium clocks. The C204 uses 4 Cesium clocks (I am not using a C204). Special relativity time, general relativity time, and global positioning are more precisely measured by muon decay. This is all for the purpose of knowing my position within the Kerr sea and navigating the gravitational waves.
Question: What do you see when you are time travelling?
Answer: The TBB generates two micro-singularities creating a 6 meter bubble of Kerr space. Search for a picture of a Sun Dog. Everything is mostly dark in the ergo-sphere. There is a soft circumzenithal rainbow arc above me. Behind me is the present original time-line. 22 degrees to the left and right are soft prisms of light. One prism horizon leads to the future, the other prism horizon to the past. My Trism hard/soft (hardware and software) navigates to a maximum of 80 years back to the very day. I walk straight between the two perihelion prisms and the device distorts one of them toward the centre. This folds time so that my present becomes the past.