Podcast John Titor and Time Travel the Real Story

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My explanation is this (sorry, had my coffee so I'm chatty) - we cannot assume that we know everything we need to know about physics and science in general. The item in the photo could use a technology we do not yet understand. If you told someone in the 1700's that we were going to land on the moon, they would not have believed it, either. The X-Ray was once called a hoax as well.

"X-rays will prove to be a hoax" - Lord Kelvin

IMHO.

Ike

My explanation is this (sorry, had my coffee so I'm chatty) - we cannot assume that we know everything we need to know about physics and science in general. The item in the photo could use a technology we do not yet understand. If you told someone in the 1700's that we were going to land on the moon, they would not have believed it, either. The X-Ray was once called a hoax as well.

IMHO.
That is definitely it. one cannot dismiss anything. Most sciences (physics especially) is based around theories.
Theories that hold true until/when another theory makes more sense and replaces the old.

TheCreator

No worries. I'm certain she'd prefer to stay under the radar. But still, I'd be willing to be an ear without a mouth if she wanted to vent.

CDS

Very interesting, what this thread has evolved into. Perhaps the prefix should be changed to "Debate" ::LOL::

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

IMHO.
That is definitely it. one cannot dismiss anything. Most sciences (physics especially) is based around theories.
Theories that hold true until/when another theory makes more sense and replaces the old.

That is something that is of interest to me as well. A closer look into all the theories reveals that facts have been covered up and replaced with theories. For instance there is plenty of evidence now that suggests the bending of light by our sun is due to its plasma atmosphere. Yet the theory that gravity bends light is still being promulgated as fact. Same with black holes. It's a theory. Or manufactured fiction to dis-inform the masses.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

IMHO.

That is something that is of interest to me as well. A closer look into all the theories reveals that facts have been covered up and replaced with theories. For instance there is plenty of evidence now that suggests the bending of light by our sun is due to its plasma atmosphere. Yet the theory that gravity bends light is still being promulgated as fact. Same with black holes. It's a theory. Or manufactured fiction to dis-inform the masses.

Although I have never been a professor, I worked at 2 universities and they are very political, much like an office. I'm sure that the science field, being an academic field, is the same way. Politics and egos get in the way. Everyone wants to be in the limelight and there will be jealous people who want to destroy their limelight. A good example is Dr. Ronald Mallett. Some people try to discredit him, yet he is the only one doing actual experiements and research and not just talking. People like Kaku are busy being on tv, promoting their books, and looking pretty. Fame takes over and science is left by the wayside.

So, anyway, this is why I can accept the fact that the photo may not be a hoax. Perhaps we just don't understand the technology, yet.

CDS

IMHO.

This isn't the exact one I was looking for, but it shows my point well enough of the presence of some thing hidden and massive is affecting the stars at the center.

This zoom sequence stars with a view of the Milky Way. Zoomed in towards the crowded central region, in the constellation of Sagittarius (The Archer). By shifting to an infrared red view we see through the dusty clouds in this direction and get a close up view of the objects orbiting the supermassive black hole that lies at the centre of the Milky Way. The final views show the motion of a newly-discovered gas cloud that is falling rapidly towards the central black hole.