John Titor could be right.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Did JT say that we would discover water on Mars in 2015?

No, but he messed up. He said, "We don’t know what’s on Mars yet."

Well, we already know some of the things on Mars. Did they forget in 2036?

He didn't mention water on Mars in the posts, but I don't have the chat logs handy to check those.

walt willis

man shot dead!

I read a story of a guy named John Titor where he claimed to be from our future that came back to warn us of a coming civil and world war.

He said that it started with the use of less then lethal weapons that turned out to be much more deadly then expected.

The response from the public became increasingly more combative and escalated into an all out civil war.

This seems to be what is going on today with every large and small community across America.

Could the John Titor story be real?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The thing I've noticed is there are more and more of these kinds of stories across the nation. Yet no one bothers to verify to see if the stories are real. The news agencies have no credibility. I see this video above is on YouTube. Manufactured for your viewing pleasure? You decide! Is the public being duped into a false sense of alarm?

Just remember the old saying... Divide and Conquer!

As for the John Titor story? No, that isn't true. It was debunked long ago.

TimeFlipper

The thing I've noticed is there are more and more of these kinds of stories across the nation. Yet no one bothers to verify to see if the stories are real. The news agencies have no credibility. I see this video above is on YouTube. Manufactured for your viewing pleasure? You decide! Is the public being duped into a false sense of alarm?

Einstein mate, you are sounding just like PoisonPen, some of him must of "rubbed off" onto you lol :D (joking mate) ;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Einstein mate, you are sounding just like PoisonPen, some of him must of "rubbed off" onto you lol :D (joking mate) ;)

Wasn't it you that divulged Poison Pen as being a her?

Of course I had noticed Poison Pen doesn't accept a story on face value alone. There are so many jokers around, you just about have to question everything you see.

walt willis

It looks like a real news report to me.
If it is a fake, it was a good one.
I did not know that the Titor story was proved to be a fake.
Is the Andrew Basiago reported time travel story also a fake?

TimeFlipper

Of course I had noticed Poison Pen doesn't accept a story on face value alone. There are so many jokers around, you just about have to question everything you see.
No Einstein it wasnt me that divulged PoisonPen was a guy, i cant remember who the member was that said it, but i do recall he/she mentioning in a joking manner that PP IS actually a guy! :D There must be something in the name that made us assume PP was a girl, because he never put his gender onto his profile account, so im blaming PP for the mix up lol...Thank goodness i never tried to "chat him" up..
OMG i would have been the laughing stock of Paranormalis! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It looks like a real news report to me.
If it is a fake, it was a good one.
I did not know that the Titor story was proved to be a fake.
Is the Andrew Basiago reported time travel story also a fake?

I've come across the Basiago story. But there is nothing in it that I personally could verify. I don't know of anyone that has gone to any lengths to disprove his claims.

The John Titor story lost all credibility when it became apparent that the Laser photo was faked.

As for the newscast being fake? If it were true, then people would be getting up in arms and shooting the police. Those cops would be dragged out into the streets and hanged. Where is all the public protest newscasts that would follow an event where cops behave like murderers?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

No Einstein it wasnt me that divulged PoisonPen was a guy, i cant remember who the member was that said it, but i do recall he/she mentioning in a joking manner that PP IS actually a guy! :D There must be something in the name that made us assume PP was a girl, because he never put his gender onto his profile account, so im blaming PP for the mix up lol...Thank goodness i never tried to "chat him" up..
OMG i would have been the laughing stock of Paranormalis! :eek::ROFLMAO:

You are correct! But you did divulge Poison Pen as being a her! I remember the post! I'm pretty sure TnWatchdog remembers it too. Since he commented that he had always assumed Poison Pen was a guy.

As for you being the laughing stock? Are you just finding that out now?

TimeFlipper

Yes you not incorrect Einstein :D i always did reply to PP as if he was a girl, and maybe TnWatchDawgs comment about him being a guy, was the one i saw but couldnt remember it was him who posted it....its only very recently that i now know PP`s true gender lol :p::LOL::.
By the way, Num7 was also under the impression that PP was a girl, but i dont think he would of tried chatting him up, coz he has a girlfriend ;):D