John Titor damage control

T.E.R2021

As many of you know a man named John Titor visited this world line in 2000, but what you dont know is that due to his actions another traveler was sent back to try to get an idea on what impact he had and this thed is to discuss that, say anything about the impact John had that you know of and also feel free to ask me any question you wish.

titorite

As many of you know a man named John Titor visited this world line in 2000, but what you dont know is that due to his actions another traveler was sent back to try to get an idea on what impact he had and this thed is to discuss that, say anything about the impact John had that you know of and also feel free to ask me any question you wish.

How do you know that another traveler was sent back to get an idea of the impact Titor had on this worldline?

also welcome to paranormalis.

kurisu

How do you know that another traveler was sent back to get an idea of the impact Titor had on this worldline?

also welcome to paranormalis.

If we followed the video posted by Lary Haber ( John Titor Letter 177 tempus edax rerum ) We know that there are 2 Johns each from a similar but, different WorldLine and, the posts John Titor made we know that there are 7 other ( excluding John Titor ) in his unit but, including John there are 8 and, yet there are 9 seeing as John has come to our worldline(?) twice but, the johns were each from a different world line.

titorite

Mostly correct even if you're not T.E.R2021.....

UGh....

Truth be told when you consider the possibility of multiple worldline travel you must consider infinity...But that said... I am still waiting for TERs response.

kurisu

Mostly correct even if you're not T.E.R2021.....

UGh....

Truth be told when you consider the possibility of multiple worldline travel you must consider infinity...But that said... I am still waiting for TERs response.

Sorry then, I just gave you my input on it next time I won't.

T.E.R2021

I see John had a profound impact here among some of you anyway i cant help but wonder if giving information on the future is an action concidered a no go for me and my team.

What do you all think?

kurisu

I see John had a profound impact here among some of you anyway i cant help but wonder if giving information on the future is an action concidered a no go for me and my team.

What do you all think?

Technically speaking it's really about your morals whether you want to give out information of the future. The fact that you are here means a new world line was created therefor your worldline won't be effected by any information you give us. Of course if you look at it the way John said it he thinks that you would be stealing if you picked a specific stock rather then someone else due to the information he gave you but, it wouldn't be stealing seeing as this worldline has been altered and, the fact that you gave use that information means that we got the stocks first. but, overall as i said it's about your morals what you do here ( if i understand worldlines right ) won't effect your home world line

PamelaM

Hi,ter
Interesting its been exactly a year today that a young lady (not me)
Got to meet one of the team. Name starts with E.
I spoke to him breifly....saw the tattoo.

Samstwitch

Hi,ter
Interesting its been exactly a year today that a young lady (not me)
Got to meet one of the team. Name starts with E.
I spoke to him breifly....saw the tattoo.

Hi Pam, Could you share more about this? I don't understand exactly what you mean. You said the young lady got to meet one of the 'team', you spoke to him briefly, and saw the tattoo. Was this an 'in-person' meeting between you and someone? What 'team'? Also, you said it's been exactly 'a year' since the young lady got to meet him. Can you fill us in with more details? Sorry, I'm a little confused, but this sounds very interesting.

To T.E.R2021: There are so many false claims, liars, and JohnTitor/TimeTraveler POSERS. Please, what can you tell us to validate your claims? If you are genuinely from John's Timeline that's a great point of interest to me and others, but why would they send you here after John I and II had so much trouble getting home? (And we don't even know if they made it back.) I highly doubt that they would send another team to assess 'damage control' as another Time Traveler visiting our Timeline would cause even more damage, and they would not be able to do anything about any 'damage' caused by John anyway.