John Titor damage control

kurisu

Ok...that was kind of disappointing. She didnt say anything because she didnt know anything and now this person comes along and said she was close to her limit. I guess it was her way to bow out of this I am not sure..

Doesn't seem like they know to much then, seems strange someone would give them a advanced C209 Time Machine and, send someone back in time knowing very little to nothing about the machine. I mean serious what if it broke down these guys would be screwed since they don't know anything about the machine. I just can't see anyone giving out a advanced model of anything to someone who could repair it and, bring it back. I mean after all they would want it back right?

Samstwitch

As i have said before i am not a highly trained member i was an applicant from the general public and my job on the team is to be the face(so to speak) of the team i deal with the public of this time.
The reasoning for this is because i am not trained nor am i particularlywell educated i would be more likely to blend in well with the people here.

Just dropping in for a quick visit to add my assessment. This statement...."my job on the team is to be the face(so to speak) of the team i deal with the public of this time. The reasoning for this is because i am not trained nor am i particularlywell educated i would be more likely to blend in well with the people here"...IMO is excellent evidence indicating TER is a fake.

John Titor was highly trained and CHOSEN for his EXPERTISE in specific areas so he could come on our Timeline. TER on the other hand, says he/she is not particularly well educated (that is apparent, no offense) and that his/her "job on the team" is to be the face to "deal with the public of this time", but TER has NO qualifications for that. This not particularly educated, untrained person is perfect to interact with people on our timeline, because that is where TER is from...our Timeline. TER = Not a time traveler.

IMO, TER is a fraud.

Samstwitch

Doesn't seem like they know to much then, seems strange someone would give them a advanced C209 Time Machine and, send someone back in time knowing very little to nothing about the machine. I mean serious what if it broke down these guys would be screwed since they don't know anything about the machine. I just can't see anyone giving out a advanced model of anything to someone who could repair it and, bring it back. I mean after all they would want it back right?

Exactly! :eek:

kurisu

Just dropping in for a quick visit to add my assessment. This statement...."my job on the team is to be the face(so to speak) of the team i deal with the public of this time. The reasoning for this is because i am not trained nor am i particularlywell educated i would be more likely to blend in well with the people here"...IMO is excellent evidence indicating TER is a fake.

John Titor was highly trained and CHOSEN for his EXPERTISE in specific areas so he could come on our Timeline. TER on the other hand, says he/she is not particularly well educated (that is apparent, no offense) and that his/her "job on the team" is to be the face to "deal with the public of this time", but TER has NO qualifications for that. This not particularly educated, untrained person is perfect to interact with people on our timeline, because that is where TER is from...our Timeline. TER = Not a time traveler.

IMO, TER is a fraud.

Just the first line like you pointed out proves his falsehood

"my job on the team is to be the face(so to speak) of the team i deal with the public of this time"

How can you speak to people of the public when you can't answer questions they may have. He may not need to be physically trained for this job but, he should have more knowledge on the Time Machine and, John Titor to me more precise he should be a expert on these things. It's just as you said how can someone not be well educated ( about this ) when his job is the be the face.

PamelaM

To me it seemed like a kid that got caught playing on line by her father.
The whole thing was just weird how he popped in there like that.
Did anyone else get that impression? I think it was a kid.

kurisu

I can't imagine a adult would give such simplistic reasons behind everything. If it was a adult I would think they would make the hoax more complex to make it seem more real.

I don't understand what you mean by caught by her father? Are you saying Archive has some personal connection to TER?

Liberty

Couldn't help but take a quick peek in.
Is this your teammate? Archive. Lol.
I have a good idea. Why don't he ask the question and you answer it?
No better yet...you ask the question and he answer it then he will know he
Is not sharing too much info. That will save everyone a lot of trouble.

Everybody has LIMITS! Do your job to the best of your ability! Good to see you here Pam!
I couldnt imagine some commander sending goofballs back to the future!

Ren

I'm getting an alcoholic, young, foreign vibe.