John Titor Knew Hillary Would Run

Martian

I thought you guys really got behind your Presidents whether Democrat or Republican, getting a lot of bad vibes towards Obama.

Living in the UK, I'm completely neutral although I do note a few broken promises from when he first came to power but we all know that Politicians lie don't they?
Imagine, if you will, a minority president who openly race baits the public in a way that further divides people. Or one who destroys the job market by encouraging and allowing massive third world immigration so that nearly all jobs go to foreigners, while citizens struggle to survive. One third of the US population is not engaged in the work force, because they give up due to lack of opportunities, but the government simply ignores them in their statistics and says unemployment is 5%.

Imagine that, on top of all these financial troubles, he passes a law forcing people to buy health insurance which most can't afford, and many don't need or want. Then he has the audacity to tell small business owners that they didn't build their businesses.

Imagine a president who passes laws which dictate what children are allowed to eat in school, and it's worse than swill.

Imagine a president who refuses to enforce immigration laws, and simultaneously sheds crocodile tears while begging for approval to disarm the public at the most dangerous time in American history. Illegal aliens have raped children, murdered people in broad daylight, stolen anything that wasn't nailed down, taken jobs that Americans desperately need, caused rapid decay of neighborhoods across America, and taken advantage of a welfare system intended for needy US citizens.

Imagine a president and complicit Congress who pass laws that are thousands of pages long without reading them, or pass laws in the dead of night to avoid public awareness or discussion.

Imagine a president who uses millions of taxpayer dollars just to play golf, instead of helping to solve America's problems.

Imagine a president who uses the IRS to target people who have different political views than he does.

Obama has done all these things and more. In fact, this is just the tip of the iceberg. The name antichrist is really too kind to describe him.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm not familiar with any such statement, but it's entirely possible I simply missed it. I am aware of his statement that he thought the last president of the United States tried to be like Lincoln. Recent commentators have compared this to Obama, since he lived in Chicago and used Lincoln's Bible at his inauguration. Personally, I'm worried about what it would mean for someone from the future to have a good opinion of a villain such as Obama, knowing that the victors ultimately write the history books. Hopefully any such negative outcome will be prevented.

Another point for Titor. People are comparing Trump to Lincoln.

On CNN, Trump Supporter Compares Trump To Abraham Lincoln

2:35

Google for more.

Martian

I'm not familiar with any such statement, but it's entirely possible I simply missed it. I am aware of his statement that he thought the last president of the United States tried to be like Lincoln. Recent commentators have compared this to Obama, since he lived in Chicago and used Lincoln's Bible at his inauguration. Personally, I'm worried about what it would mean for someone from the future to have a good opinion of a villain such as Obama, knowing that the victors ultimately write the history books. Hopefully any such negative outcome will be prevented.

Another point for Titor. People are comparing Trump to Lincoln.

On CNN, Trump Supporter Compares Trump To Abraham Lincoln

2:35

Google for more.
Now that would make more sense, since Titor was a constitutionalist.

It would be nice to avoid civil war and WW3, but the country and world have seldom been so divided. I'm planting a big garden this year, just in case.

northwoods

I remember titor saying something in regards to "he or she" when talking about the potus. There was no name just a big ass hint lol.

RSizzle

Note: This thread assumes John Titor exists.

John Titor knew that Hilary would run for president. She won in his time. This appears to set the ball rolling for a nuclear war, which may not have happened in 2015 in his time. Was Trump encouraged to run to stop this from happening?

Let's not make this thread a presidential debate or a joke depository. Let's discuss how this is related to John Titor. Thank you.
i have an idea even though it might be a little far fetched i just wanted to share it somewhere

RSizzle

John Titor knew that Hilary would run for president. She won in his time. This appears to set the ball rolling for a nuclear war, which may not have happened in 2015 in his time. Was Trump encouraged to run to stop this from happening?

Let's not make this thread a presidential debate or a joke depository. Let's discuss how this is related to John Titor. Thank you.
i have an idea even though it might be a little far fetched i just wanted to share it somewhere
and also im gonna post three times cause i have a few links to share

RSizzle

or the site will think its spam and delete the post

RSizzle

or the site will think its spam and delete the post
i know its a bit far fetched but its just a thought that intrigued me, but maybe what he predicted didnt stop what was gonna happen but it slightly changed what was going to happen and delayed it? i mean look at what he said, when he said that "having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse") look at whats going on between the cops and the african culture, and the bombings and shootings that happen just about every month cause of isis in-sighting the crazies and supporters to do these things, then the cop on black violence and the black on cop violence, its all getting worse, then this years elections between donald trump and hillary clinton may cause civil unrest as hilary is shown to be corrupt and donald trump who is shown to be racist and a single-minded asshole the civil unrest hasnt happened yet but with a little bit of research this is what i found Proof The Entire World Is Preparing For Riots And Unrest The Pentagon Say They Are Preparing For Huge Civil Unrest In U.S. it may be everything but then again it could be nothing

Tron1

Very True. Sizzle. I have been noticing that it only happens every where where there is news. or camera's. Or the camera's go digging for fight's.