John Titor message from a place in time

Tron1

fight is not financial, as your master's can print whatever money they need to wage it, it is purely a contest of obedience. Obey or die. A time is soon approaching when you will need to stand just in an unjust world and be the last obstacle against the prevalence of slaveries darkness over every last man, woman and child. I will not condemn our children to such fate, not John. Do not go quietly into that cold dark night. Tempus Edax Rerum fight is not financial, as your master's can print whatever money they need to wage it, it is purely a contest of obedience. Obey or die. A time is soon approaching when you will need to stand just in an unjust world and be the last obstacle against the prevalence of slaveries darkness over every last man, woman and child. I will not condemn our children to such fate, not John. Do not go quietly into that cold dark night. Tempus Edax Rerum

Tron1

I did not write that. Tim you around?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
fight is not financial, as your master's can print whatever money they need to wage it, it is purely a contest of obedience. Obey or die. A time is soon approaching when you will need to stand just in an unjust world and be the last obstacle against the prevalence of slaveries darkness over every last man, woman and child. I will not condemn our children to such fate, not John. Do not go quietly into that cold dark night. Tempus Edax Rerum fight is not financial, as your master's can print whatever money they need to wage it, it is purely a contest of obedience. Obey or die. A time is soon approaching when you will need to stand just in an unjust world and be the last obstacle against the prevalence of slaveries darkness over every last man, woman and child. I will not condemn our children to such fate, not John. Do not go quietly into that cold dark night. Tempus Edax Rerum

Well, John didn't write it. Apostrophe S ('s) is possessive, not plural. John had excellent grammar most of the time.