John Titor Movie

JasperMoon

A while back there was mention of a John Titor movie going to be made. Does anyone know if it came about? If so, can we get it posted here?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A while back there was mention of a John Titor movie going to be made. Does anyone know if it came about? If so, can we get it posted here?

I tried asking the producer, but he won't answer. I don't think it was made or at least not released.

ameel

If anything, try an anime known as Steins;Gate. It's excellent.

The show draws from John Titor's story/concepts and explain them very well. I had watched the show without realising the events around John Titor actually happened irl.

Do watch it!

Galileo

I think a movie about the life of john titor internet troll would be kinda dull, honestly. Let's face it.

Just some random 40 year old still livin in his moms basement justa' makin zingers on conspiracy theory time travel websites with his Cheetos stained fingers cos the NWO is out to get him...

I mean who could even get to play that role anyway?

That bearded guy from the hang over?

Last edited:

HDRKID

Do you think this forum will still be up. Oh, in 2036 we mean. That would be a great year to come out with the John Titor time travel movie. Special effects will be far superior. Also, you could use computer generated actors to play all the roles by that year. :)

ttm4.gif

RHYS

Special Effects List For Titor Movie:

1). An old car.
2). An old truck w/extra payload capacity and industrial springs.
3). Cheap laser light (AAA batteries inc).
4). Gateway computer system from Sears circa 1999.
5). Bags of Cheetos (Xtreme flavor blast preferred).
6). Old snazzy rotary phone coil cords.
7). 64 bit graphic photography to rival Nintendo console
8). Spellchecker
9). Xerox machine and toner for faxing.
10). Staples for assembling "books" for distribution
11). A PR dept that mama can run from the comfort of the upstairs kitchen *cue microwave door slam*
12). B&W printer.
13). Scores of gullible offscreen extras who want to believe without seeing.... In fact, the screen can be completely blank at the theater and monotonous audio of all writings may be read.

NOTE: the production of this feature film has been delayed due to lack of funds for the above and the ethos of sheer boredom.

decade_later

lol @ spellchecker!

I agree with what was said earlier, go with Steins Gate for now, its a brilliant anime. Get both seasons and fly through them! :)