John Titor: N-Day March 12, 2015?

Ren

I believe that John was talking about China running out of money because the U.S and Japan pulled its labor contracts and factories from China. China then expands south taking over all of Asia until it finds itself knocking on Australia's door. Australia repels them without U.S. help. But at this time the U.S. is so poor and disaster torn that it can barely keep itself together let alone help its ally.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Every city will be as Detroit.

I hate people who claim this type of bullshit. Hell even my city has its good and bad sides. The South Side is considered the safest and the North Side is the most dangerous, if you're going to tread through that cess pool of drugs, violence, racists, pedos, you might as well be driving a tank. Tired of people who claim where they live is crime free and the most safest place, what they fail to realize, bad shit happens everywhere. Not just in one place. Get your head out of your ass.

Ren

Every city will be as Detroit.

I hate people who claim this type of bullshit. Hell even my city has its good and bad sides. The South Side is considered the safest and the North Side is the most dangerous, if you're going to tread through that cess pool of drugs, violence, racists, pedos, you might as well be driving a tank. Tired of people who claim where they live is crime free and the most safest place, what they fail to realize, bad shit happens everywhere. Not just in one place. Get your head out of your ass.

I've lived in many cities, and many states as well as a few countries.

Liberty

I wonder if Vladimir Putin has discovered the John Titor story. He's already switched out computers for typewriters. (Of course, that was supposedly after the NSA leak, but you never know.) Putin is preparing for a Nuclear War in the future, otherwise he wouldn't be building those Bomb Shelters. Maybe we will have the same future as John did regarding Russia and N-Day.

Unfortunately, the U.S. Government will never build Nuclear Bomb Shelters for Americans, however they have built them for the Government Elite. In a Nuclear War, the U.S. Government would rather that we die.

Makes you wonder, which country has better leadership. If we experience what John Titor's Worldline did regarding a World Nuclear War, perhaps Russia will turn out to be an ally to the American people after all.

I have had a feeling for some time that Vladimir Putin is much smarter than most might think...that he pretends to be friendly with the U.S. Government, the President, etc., but secretly he does not trust any of them (and for good reason), and he knows that someday there will be a Nuclear exchange with the U.S. I believe Putin is preparing for a Nuclear War. (But I don't necessarily believe he will initiate it. It may be started by China and finished by Russia, as it was on JT's Timeline.)

Edward Snowden has officially requested asylum in Russia until he can safely relocate to a South American country for asylum. Even though Putin's public statement said that Snowden can only stay there if he does not release any more secret information that would upset the U.S. Government (paraphrasing), I wonder if there will be any secret meetings between Russian and Snowden that we may never hear about. The U.S. Government does so many despicable things, and I wonder what other secrets Snowden is waiting to reveal to us.

Sammy the writing is on the wall! Since 2001. The Russians know what we know. They are already here! We had the heads up for 12 years?
We looking at now and 2015! Most of us will be alive to watch this all unfold!

OH yes Vlad knows! ;)

tomrat

No, were gonna have a little Tea Party dinner the night before the first strike happens so we are all here where we need to be. This area is safe from radiation, how did you think John survived?

I'm going to have to verify that. I thought fallout could travel with the wind and 100 miles doesn't seem very far to me. You may survive the immediate blast, but what are the long term effects of radiation exposure?

here is a little tool you guys can use to satisfy your thoughts:

NUKEMAP3D by Alex Wellerstein

also there should be mentioned that the current a-bomb tactic is NOT a direct hit with a megaton a-bomb i will be more likely that they use a pattern of three o seven very small a-bombs that will be exploded ABOVE surface (30 miles) without hitting the ground!
that will lead to a smaller contamination with the same side effects of the bomb like destroying communication (EMP) without flatening the infrastructure...research it...they tested this plenty of times
greets tomrat

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No, were gonna have a little Tea Party dinner the night before the first strike happens so we are all here where we need to be. This area is safe from radiation, how did you think John survived?

I'm going to have to verify that. I thought fallout could travel with the wind and 100 miles doesn't seem very far to me. You may survive the immediate blast, but what are the long term effects of radiation exposure?

here is a little tool you guys can use to satisfy your thoughts:

NUKEMAP3D by Alex Wellerstein

also there should be mentioned that the current a-bomb tactic is NOT a direct hit with a megaton a-bomb i will be more likely that they use a pattern of three o seven very small a-bombs that will be exploded ABOVE surface (30 miles) without hitting the ground!
that will lead to a smaller contamination with the same side effects of the bomb like destroying communication (EMP) without flatening the infrastructure...research it...they tested this plenty of times
greets tomrat

Temporal Recon mentioned something like that in his book. We would still have to deal with radiation, correct?

tomrat

there would be almost no ground contamination and the fallout (also : no dust no fallout) would be spread out more
you can take a look at this Effects of Nuclear Explosions if you are interested in that.
additionally i should mention that most of the time they talk about airburst below the lower atmosphere (thats about 20 miles) and those are way more devastating than a ground hit...but what i tried to mention here are high altitude a-bomb explosions (above 20 miles) where the radiation and fallout is a whole different story and the goal would be more destroying electronics (i let you think about the consequences), satelites ,long range misiles and so on....
well i should apologize for writing "current a-bomb tactic" because the other tactics have not dissapeared.
i should have written "most likely a-bomb tactic" and also that it depends highly on the targets. be sure IF they use a-bombs and target the military they WILL use whatever makes the worst damage without caring about the radiation and long term problems (that would be a below 20 mile strike in a overlapping three or seven pattern)
as far as i know wars are still fought between combatants and not civilians (and the flag on a uniform is exactly what turns you into a combatant!)....as long as this counts a high altitude a-bomb strike is more likely than any other.
of course we will never know how maniac they will turn on civilians until it happens.

how can i assume all of this? well lets just say back then some of the classes in the military scared the shit out of me+reading+personal opinion
greets tomrat